Return Osmo Action bought from DJI Online Store
1401 5 2019-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans273d858a
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Hi,

According to the DJI return policy stated on its online store, customers have 14 days to return products once they are received.

As it was shipped from China, will I need to return it to China (and not from Europe) at my own cost, or will DJI provide a courier/label to return it?

Thanks
2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. Could you tell us more about the reason why you would like to return the Osmo Action is the unit having an issue or if this is a change of mind for us to check about the shipping? and it will be shipped to Europe not to China. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2019-6-2
Use props
fansa9a8f3e1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am from UK mine came from China too.
I am returning it to The Netherlands and YES i had to pay for postage as there is no fault. Quite annoyed about this but lesson learnt and I will not be buying from the DJI Store again.
2019-6-2
Use props
fans273d858a
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Very poor service from DJI, I won't buy from their online store again.

Returns have to be done to the Netherlands (for products shipped to the UK), at the buyer's cost, and they completely seem to ignore distance selling regulation in the UK (which is not optional), when it comes to the time to notify a return, and then time to return the product...
2019-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa9a8f3e1 Posted at 6-2 15:58
I am from UK mine came from China too.
I am returning it to The Netherlands and YES i had to pay for postage as there is no fault. Quite annoyed about this but lesson learnt and I will not be buying from the DJI Store again.

Hi there, according to the Return Policy, customers need to pay for any return shipping unless the refund is due to performance faults. Upon checking your case, the refund has proceeded, thanks for your understanding. GTScreenshot_20190613_111108.png
2019-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans273d858a Posted at 6-12 12:19
Very poor service from DJI, I won't buy from their online store again.

Returns have to be done to the Netherlands (for products shipped to the UK), at the buyer's cost, and they completely seem to ignore distance selling regulation in the UK (which is not optional), when it comes to the time to notify a return, and then time to return the product...

Hi there, we need to check the device first to see if it meets the Return policy when the Refund is applied, and the official repair center locates in the Netherlands, that is why the device needs to be sent back to the Netherlands. And customers need to pay for any return shipping unless the refund is due to performance faults. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules