clear clear
2019-6-2
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could always upload a flight log to phantom help, and post results URL here, there may be some indication as to what is causing the drift:-

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-6-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 6-2 16:08
You could always upload a flight log to phantom help, and post results URL here, there may be some indication as to what is causing the drift:-

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

I looked there already.  They show nothing in the red.  The DJIs I have are perfect.  It must have been the wind though.  I've calibrated all 3 drones today and tried nose down and sideways w/ the Spark but it didn't matter.
2019-6-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Whilst you say there is no wind and even the forecast may also say the same, thats for 10m height btw, once you start climbing, so does the wind speed, so you can add around 10-20mph at 400ft (121m)
2019-6-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 6-2 18:38
Whilst you say there is no wind and even the forecast may also say the same, thats for 10m height btw, once you start climbing, so does the wind speed, so you can add around 10-20mph at 400ft (121m)

I have no idea.  The times when there feels like no wind is happening is when drift occurs easy.  I think when no wind occurs the drones go into some sort of slack mode because it thinks something is wrong.  When wind hits them a lot they are a lot more stable.
2019-6-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

99% of the time it will be wind speeds but the need to calibrate the IMU may be on the cards
2019-6-3
Use props
cameracollector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 807133 ft
Canada

I have noticed occasional yaw drift with both my P4 and P4A, but have not spend a lot of time researching it or trying to correct it. I have a Mavic Air on order so will see if it happens with this too.
2019-6-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

My drone was so stable this afternoon.  I mean rock solid stable!
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry about the problem that you had. However, it's glad to know that it seems to be that the concern has been rectified. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted.
2019-6-5
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-5 13:23
Hi, we're sorry about the problem that you had. However, it's glad to know that it seems to be that the concern has been rectified. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted.

The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is making my clients happy.  Please ensure support updates happen for this drone and the batteries continue being made.  I need for this drone to work flawlessly with the Note 10 as I have the AT&T 12 Next plan and have to upgrade when it comes out.
2019-6-5
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-3 17:03
My drone was so stable this afternoon.  I mean rock solid stable!

Good to know mate
2019-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules