Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gps dropout
654 5 2019-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V68rUMVHUw1H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1788 ft
Australia

I'm having gps drop outs constantly to the stage where I can't use any of the quick shot functions. I have recalibrated the IMU and the compass and everything is updated. Any other ideas?
Cheers Mat
2019-6-2
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Hey Mat,

How many SATS are you getting before takeoff where you are flying?
2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mat. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the GPS of your DJI Spark. Kindly please refresh the firmware of your drone for us to isolate the issue. I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Spark. In addition please try to fly your drone on a different location to check if the issue will still persist. Please give us an update for us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
2019-6-3
Use props
djiuser_V68rUMVHUw1H
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks for the replies, travelling around Australia for the last 4 months and it's been very frustrating (only purchased to use on this holiday) . Tried in lots of locations and get the same problem. Plenty of sat coverage often more than 10. Will try the firmware next chance I get.
Cheers Mat
2019-6-30
Use props
djiuser_V68rUMVHUw1H
lvl.1
Australia

Oops double post
2019-6-30
Use props
djiuser_V68rUMVHUw1H
lvl.1
Australia

I have updated all firmware and I still can't get a good gps signal. It stays in atti mode, sometimes the gps is ok but then drops our again.
2019-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules