Replacement omni sticks.
1172 6 2019-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Microchips
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3348051 ft
United Kingdom

Recently one of my flat omni antennas broke, the plastic cover split on the seam as I was adjusting it ( was very stiff ) so I suppose was my fault. My problem was the astronomical cost of the replacement, firstly I contacted my local dealerships in the UK and was told they could not get a replacement and I would have to go directly to Dji! This I did and though the after sales team were fantastic they could not help me either, the only way to get one was to send the whole Cendence unit along with the broken antenna to Dji Netherlands. So £23 postage to the Netherlands, cost of replacement omni stick € 12:40, service engineer €50 return postage €30  vat %21 19:40 grand total of €111:80 that is roughly £105 + £23 my postage= £128..... that in anybodies view is extortionate, there was no option to send in the omni stick by itself and buy a replacement! Ooo and another thing is I did not get my Cendence back I got a brand new replacement?. To be fair to Dji the after sales has improved dramatically and the turnaround time at the repair centre is pretty awesome as well but it is the fact it has cost a small fortune to replace a removable part costing €12:40 ( £11 ) why did I have to send the whole unit in and why a €50 service charge?.
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read the frustrations. This case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you during working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-6-3
Use props
Microchips
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 6-3 12:05
Hi, sorry to read the frustrations. This case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you during working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.

Thanks for the reply Diana,  the case number is CAS-3049530-H7N1R1.      CRM:0001007025414
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Microchips Posted at 6-4 12:16
Thanks for the reply Diana,  the case number is CAS-3049530-H7N1R1.      CRM:0001007025414

Hi, thank you for providing this information. I believe this is now being handled by one of our managers and rest assured that we will formally request to take a look into this matter. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-6-4
Use props
Microchips
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 6-4 13:34
Hi, thank you for providing this information. I believe this is now being handled by one of our managers and rest assured that we will formally request to take a look into this matter. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Diana just to let you know, someone from Dji Netherlands has been in contact  2 days ago and is looking into my case. Great customer service may I say and a great improvement on previous years.
2019-6-7
Use props
Microchips
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 6-4 13:34
Hi, thank you for providing this information. I believe this is now being handled by one of our managers and rest assured that we will formally request to take a look into this matter. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Diana just to let you know, someone from Dji Netherlands has been in contact  2 days ago and is looking into my case. Great customer service may I say and a great improvement on previous years.
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Microchips Posted at 6-7 07:17
Hi Diana just to let you know, someone from Dji Netherlands has been in contact  2 days ago and is looking into my case. Great customer service may I say and a great improvement on previous years.

Hi, thank you for appreciating our little efforts in DJI Forum providing you great customer service. We will continue improving to the best of our abilities. Please do not hesitate to reach us for other concerns or suggestions. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules