Ronin S
965 4 2019-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
none_sense
lvl.1

Austria

Hi there!
Without an compatible mobile device to get through registration - is it neccessary to do so in order to get the gimbal working? any work arounds?
thanks in advance

2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Ronin S should be activated using the application for you to maximize the usage of this and also your camera. We have recommended mobile devices that were tested by our designated department, however, you may use a different mobile device, register your account, and activate the Ronin -S using the application. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-3
Use props
Ken Kunkel
New

Canada

For the life of me, I cannot get past the initial verification screen.. it's super frustrating. I've tried and uninstalling and reinstalling, no dice. Does anyone know how to get past this? I do use a Samsung 8+
2019-6-3
Use props
Ken Kunkel
New

Canada

For the life of me, I cannot get past the initial verification screen.. it's super frustrating. I've tried and uninstalling and reinstalling, no dice. Does anyone know how to get past this? I do use a Samsung 8+
2019-6-3
Use props
bard.larssonti
New

Sweden

Since for some reason I cant see mto post new threads in this support forum I have to post this here in order to get some technical support... help me please

Hi,

I recently set up and tried to get into our new ROnin S and ran into some issues. I have updated to the latest firmware 2.2.1.10 and hook up to my fuji xt3 camera with usb-c cable provided in the Ronin S package.
I have managed to take shots using the Ronin-S shutter/record button as well as manually on the camera, but whenever the camera is hooked up to the Ronin S there is nothing on the cameras memory card afterwards. There is two memory cards in the dual slots and I have tried changing the data save setup to either one, but the problem perists. Whenever I disconnect from the Ronin S the camera works fine and images are saved. To be able to see my screen when using the Ronin S I have switched the cameras PC connection settings from "USB" to "teathered shooting auto". WHen this setting is "USB" the camera wont even focus or take the shot neither with the ROnin S shutter/record button or the cameras trigger.
Also, the shutter/record button only seems to take photos, not video. Even if the camera is set to video mode the Ronin S seems to bypass it and takes a photo instead.

I other words my two problems are:
1. Images not being saved on cameras memory card when using Ronin S. Why?
2. Why wont the Ronin-S allow video to be recorded, but automatically swithces to photo?

Please help me so that I can start using this wonderful gimbal in creating videos at work! DJI is supperior so I trust you can help me fast
Sincerly, Bård Tollig Larsson
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules