Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 crashed - needs repairs
761 2 2019-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mschaube
lvl.1

United States

I was flying my drone and it lost connection. It went into a tree then crashed down on the ground. Wondering what kind of costs it would take to repair? Nose dented, arms broken, camera busted, GPS issue, Propellers, motors are damaged. Im sure a lot more internally got damaged as well.

IMG_3112.JPG
IMG_3114.JPG
IMG_3118.JPG
IMG_3120.JPG
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mschaube. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Inspire 1. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for us to further assist you. Thank for your support.
2019-6-3
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry to see that
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now