Two accessories not compatible with each other
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

I have a smart controller on order, as well as two accessories for it - a neck lanyard, and a PGY Tech sun shade. Both of these accessories mount to the same screw holes in the controller, so I can't use both accessories together. I was hoping someone could direct me to a solution.  A screw just like the sunshade uses, but with a loop on the end to accommodate the lanyard would be perfect. Does anyone know where to get that?
2019-6-3
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Canada

2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. As of the time being, these two accessories are not yet part in our official online store. Therefore, we don't have instructions on how these two accessories can be applied to our Smart controller. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-3
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I am not sure you will require the sun shade. The picture is very clear with minimum glare.
2019-6-3
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

This has been discussed here or elsewhere.

You can probably get longer screws (4m - metric standard) and use picture frame d-rings to attach a lanyard.  The screws might already be long enough to accommodate the d-rings.

But don't sweat it - I think it can work out.
2019-6-3
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Canada

ff22 Posted at 6-3 15:49

You can probably get longer screws (4m - metric standard) and use picture frame d-rings to attach a lanyard.  The screws might already be long enough to accommodate the d-rings.

I could see your idea working perfectly for the neck strap if you lost the original ones or something, but not sure how well it would work with the sunshade. Thanks for the suggestion.
2019-6-4
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Canada

ff22 Posted at 6-3 15:49

I could see your idea working perfectly for the neck strap if you lost the original ones or something, but not sure how well it would work with the sunshade. Thanks for the suggestion.
2019-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules