non-stop warning when flying backwards
1152 17 2019-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kandomere
lvl.3
United States

It says "attitude is too large" when I fly backwards.  

Anyone has a similar issue after a firmware update or crash ?
2019-6-3
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Fighting winds, maybe?
2019-6-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, auto adjusting the pitch angle of the drone to maintain speed when fighting winds - the angle will auto turn off OA.
2019-6-4
Use props
Kandomere
lvl.3
United States

i will try flying backwards on a very calm day. but I've never seen this warning even in 15mph winds.
2019-6-6
Use props
InvisibleName 7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795653 ft
Switzerland

Normal or Sports mode?
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Kandomere, my apologies for all the trouble that it caused. If the wind is too heavy and the drone fly in a high speed, the attitude will be too large in this situation. It is possible to loose the function of the forward or backward sensors if the light is too strong and has a direct sunlight to drone. Due to this, the sensors will not work properly. I would recommend you try a different open wide area and choose an environment with no high winds. If the issue persists, kindly provide a short video of the issue for further checking. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.
2019-6-7
Use props
pedromfgomes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48041 ft
Angola

Mine got the same problem! Attitude mode and then crashed..
2019-6-11
Use props
Kandomere
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-7 11:36
Hi Kandomere, my apologies for all the trouble that it caused. If the wind is too heavy and the drone fly in a high speed, the attitude will be too large in this situation. It is possible to loose the function of the forward or backward sensors if the light is too strong and has a direct sunlight to drone. Due to this, the sensors will not work properly. I would recommend you try a different open wide area and choose an environment with no high winds. If the issue persists, kindly provide a short video of the issue for further checking. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.

you guys always assume it's our fault.  It was not windy and it was not sunny.
2019-6-12
Use props
Kandomere
lvl.3
United States

normal mode
2019-6-12
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Then try calibrating the OA sensors using Assistant 2 and ensure the rear sensors are clean.
2019-6-12
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

Warn accompanies windage taxation onto stick demands
2019-6-12
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

Purposefully disable fwd aft vision protect.
You then will know for sure should same warn irritate false call for none windage conditions.

But know your flying limitations with the disablement investigatory
2019-6-12
Use props
InvisibleName 7
lvl.4
Switzerland

cutis Posted at 6-12 11:13
Purposefully disable fwd aft vision protect.
You then will know for sure should same warn irritate false call for none windage conditions.

???????????????
2019-7-29
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

InvisibleName 7 Posted at 7-29 03:50
???????????????

Disabling oa will disappear warn that attitude too great fighting wind disables oa (if turned on)
2019-7-29
Use props
InvisibleName 7
lvl.4
Switzerland

cutis Posted at 7-29 14:18
Disabling oa will disappear warn that attitude too great fighting wind disables oa (if turned on)

and as I previously posted:

??????????????????????????
2019-8-7
Use props
Ken Storm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

I believe that cutis is saying,  "disable the front and rear sensors should stop this error".  However in my experience it happens rarely and is associated with gusts of wind which briefly cause the aircraft to pitch sufficiently that the sensors at the front and rear would be rendered useless,  by pointing either towards the sky or ground which means they would be ineffective in sensing an object positioned to the front or rear.
2019-8-7
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

Ken Storm Posted at 8-7 06:39
I believe that cutis is saying,  "disable the front and rear sensors should stop this error".  However in my experience it happens rarely and is associated with gusts of wind which briefly cause the aircraft to pitch sufficiently that the sensors at the front and rear would be rendered useless,  by pointing either towards the sky or ground which means they would be ineffective in sensing an object positioned to the front or rear.

I believe the warn of over-inclination still is active with oa disengaged. The warn of stress windage is apart from navigation stick control. You prescribe stick at 10mph and drone will counter the oppose wind of 20mph to maintain stick demand 10mph. Warn is a byproduct by extreme inclination sensed.
2019-8-8
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

Regarding oa, factory default is engaged status. But flying in open sea there are no obstructs other than water. With oa off, the battery relaxes a bit. Care is needed for depart & return, oa off.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules