Nicely done
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I fly the same as I did with the Spark.  My next move would be an Inspire 2 but the issues people are having is like my decision to cancel the Goggle order.  Matrice and Alta would be problematic to maintain.  The P4P V2.0 is just slightly more difficult than the Mavic 2 Zoom.  The Mavic 2 Zoom, when I first got it, felt problematic compared to the Spark.  I was kind of stressing out but now I do the drone set ups like it's nothing.  Who knows, maybe one day I would easily move up.  I have the P4P V2.0 in a backpack.  The quality is nearly identical to the Inspires if we aren't in low light mode.  Doing like 1000% more work for 5% difference is insane.
2019-6-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 01:45
I fly the same as I did with the Spark.  My next move would be an Inspire 2 but the issues people are having is like my decision to cancel the Goggle order.  Matrice and Alta would be problematic to maintain.  The P4P V2.0 is just slightly more difficult than the Mavic 2 Zoom.  The Mavic 2 Zoom, when I first got it, felt problematic compared to the Spark.  I was kind of stressing out but now I do the drone set ups like it's nothing.  Who knows, maybe one day I would easily move up.  I have the P4P V2.0 in a backpack.  The quality is nearly identical to the Inspires if we aren't in low light mode.

I thought about the i2 but that is riddled with issues looking on here. Battery disconnects, motor malfunctions - the CAA here temporarily banned the Inspire 2 recently from flying over anyone in UK airspace due to the complaints that the TB50 batteries were suddenly cutting out - glad I didn't bother blowing around £5K on that! That's a nice holiday
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-4 01:50
I thought about the i2 but that is riddled with issues looking on here. Battery disconnects, motor malfunctions - the CAA here temporarily banned the Inspire 2 recently from flying over anyone in UK airspace due to the complaints that the TB50 batteries were suddenly cutting out - glad I didn't bother blowing around £5K on that! That's a nice holiday

damn, I'm never getting an Inspire 2 now

Seems like they are as bad as the A2 Wookongs that kept malfunctioning.  Someone opened the A2 and saw some solder wasn't on right on a couple of the pins lol.  That is why I stayed out of DJI but got the Spark because I wanted something better than the GoPro 7 that I didn't get.  The insane reliability made me get a Mavic 2 Zoom then that insane reliability way over the Spark made me get the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.  I can't believe it had Zero jello on the latest movie I made w/ it.
2019-6-4
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 01:56
damn, I'm never getting an Inspire 2 now

Seems like they are as bad as the A2 Wookongs that kept malfunctioning.  Someone opened the A2 and saw some solder wasn't on right on a couple of the pins lol.  That is why I stayed out of DJI but got the Spark because I wanted something better than the GoPro 7 that I didn't get.  The insane reliability made me get a Mavic 2 Zoom then that insane reliability way over the Spark made me get the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.  I can't believe it had Zero jello on the latest movie I made w/ it.

That's the benefit of a mechanical shutter.
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-4 02:03
That's the benefit of a mechanical shutter.

Yeah, but I was getting jello before though.  The Mavic 2 never really has any jello in comparison.  Perhaps doing the compass calibration with the drone sideways instead of the nose down on part 2 of the sequence makes a big difference after the computer analyzes flying for a couple of flights.  It never ever was this smooth before.  The lack of wind I assume but it's at the Ocean where there is always wind but the actual theory is when there is wind, it stabilizes more as I think the thresholds get tightened up vs slack mode w/ no wind thinking it's broken and might do a flip of death if it isn't widened.
2019-6-4
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 02:06
Yeah, but I was getting jello before though.  The Mavic 2 never really has any jello in comparison.  Perhaps doing the compass calibration with the drone sideways instead of the nose down on part 2 of the sequence makes a big difference after the computer analyzes flying for a couple of flights.  It never ever was this smooth before.

God knows what the cause is - tech has a mind of its own.
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-4 02:08
God knows what the cause is - tech has a mind of its own.

Yeah, the "God" system taking over the tech at times making them fly better for certain moments.
2019-6-4
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 02:09
Yeah, the "God" system taking over the tech at times making them fly better for certain moments.

Hahahaha - very true
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-4 02:16
Hahahaha - very true

nice updated avatar picture lol
2019-6-4
Use props
A C
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 02:18
nice updated avatar picture lol

Hahahahahah Marine 1 in all it's glory carrying your commander in chief
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A C Posted at 6-4 02:19
Hahahahahah Marine 1 in all it's glory carrying your commander in chief

yeah, lol
2019-6-4
Use props
A C
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

He would have seen all the views I take with my drone from the top of North London looking toward central where he's staying
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A C Posted at 6-4 02:22
He would have seen all the views I take with my drone from the top of North London looking toward central where he's staying

I can't believe he doesn't just retire w/ all his $3.1B.  It sucks a lot of people don't like him.  It also sucks how people are trying to prosecute him too.

He probably doesn't care too much about the view as he sees stuff like that all the time.  Probably doing a business meeting while in Marine 1.
2019-6-4
Use props
A C
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 02:22
I can't believe he doesn't just retire w/ all his $3.1B.

Money isn't important when you have that much (providing you don't lose it). It's the power mate. The man carries buttons and codes that could blow up a country in minutes!
2019-6-4
Use props
A C
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 02:22
I can't believe he doesn't just retire w/ all his $3.1B.  It sucks a lot of people don't like him.  It also sucks how people are trying to prosecute him too.

He probably doesn't care too much about the view as he sees stuff like that all the time.  Probably doing a business meeting while in Marine 1.

Or a tweet His comments about the mayor of London did make me laugh
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A C Posted at 6-4 02:27
Or a tweet  His comments about the mayor of London did make me laugh

hahaha yeah, then people wouldn't have to worry about how to pay their debts anymore.. considering Heaven was made after

I mean, I think China and Russia have their heads in the right place.  Look at them making pancakes together.
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A C Posted at 6-4 02:27
Or a tweet  His comments about the mayor of London did make me laugh

I just saw the news about that just now.  That is how to be a true leader imo
2019-6-4
Use props
A C
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 02:28
hahaha yeah, then people wouldn't have to worry about how to pay their debts anymore.. considering Heaven was made after

I mean, I think China and Russia have their heads in the right place.  Look at them making pancakes together.

I prefer this one from last night
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A C Posted at 6-4 02:31
I prefer this one from last night
[view_image]

yeah, that's a nice one
2019-6-4
Use props
A C
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 02:32
yeah, that's a nice one

He has absolute respect for her and nice to know he is half British too
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A C Posted at 6-4 02:34
He has absolute respect for her and nice to know he is half British too

yeah, just because people are in certain positions in life shouldn't change the fact we are pretty much all the same deep down
2019-6-4
Use props
A C
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-4 02:43
yeah, just because people are in certain positions in life shouldn't change the fact we are pretty much all the same deep down

That's fundamentally true but it's the positions that we hold that define us or at least what we are able to do I guess.
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A C Posted at 6-4 03:17
That's fundamentally true but it's the positions that we hold that define us or at least what we are able to do I guess.

Yeah, I just try to get to the deepest meanings because thinking at levels above that can have a lot of flaws.
2019-6-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice work, great video
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nicely done! thanks for sharing.
2019-6-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I was just trying to see some low light capabilities.  Perhaps using the the Tapfly function would be better as I'm not very good as keeping the track.  I need to utilize the autopilot features more often.
2019-6-4
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Nicely done, nice video
2019-6-4
Use props
Dronie1981
lvl.4

Malaysia

Very nice video