Aircraft getting disconnected after reaching 18m height.
941 3 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vishal Singh
New

Tanzania

Initially the aircraft is geeting connected and flight is getting started but after reaching a height of 18m the aircraft is getting disconnected and signal lost. Although joystick still works but no image is displayed in screen, and as it get discooneted it automatically start coming back to its landing position. After coming below some 18m agian it gets connected automatically. Maximum flight height in settings is set at 120m and max distance is set at 1000m.
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Vishal Singh, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. May I know what happen prior to the issue? I would suggest you back up your files, sync your flight records and  then reinstall the APP. You can also use a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Please let me know if the issue still persists. Thank you.
2019-6-4
Use props
Vishal Singh
New

Tanzania

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-4 13:35
Hi Vishal Singh, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. May I know what happen prior to the issue? I would suggest you back up your files, sync your flight records and  then reinstall the APP. You can also use a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Please let me know if the issue still persists. Thank you.

Nothing has happened prior to that problem. And I have tried on different phones also, both android and iphone but both facing the same problem.
2019-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Vishal Singh Posted at 6-5 04:11
Nothing has happened prior to that problem. And I have tried on different phones also, both android and iphone but both facing the same problem.

Sorry to know that. Does it happen on the same location? Are you using the same cable?  Would it be possible to provide a short video of the issue for further checking? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Also, you may refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly position your antennas. Thank you.

2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules