CSC - stop start motors not working
1492 10 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hairy Cow Films
lvl.3
Flight distance : 25430 ft
United Kingdom

Ok, have tried searching for this in the forums, but nothing has surfaced yet.

Gone to launch my M2P, only to find the CSC start/stop motor function is not working. I can start in auto take off, and use auto land to close down but I appear to have lost the ability to manually control the motors at start/stop.

Aircraft - 01.00.0400
Controller - 01.00.0400

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Matt
2019-6-4
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try calibrating your RC, it's maybe not registering the stick positions correctly.

2019-6-4
Use props
Hairy Cow Films
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks, Aadvark.

Tried that - callibration was fine - recalibrated anyway.

No change - CSC start still not working.
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend refreshing the firmware of your aircraft and remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2. After using the DJI Assistant 2, you may re-link the remote controller to the aircraft to see if there will be changes. You may refer to the image below for proper CSC command. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-6-4
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

I suggest you refresh the firmware on the aircraft.
2019-6-4
Use props
Hairy Cow Films
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Well, i've tried that and still no change - the CSC start up as described above fails.
2019-6-4
Use props
Hairy Cow Films
lvl.3
United Kingdom

RESOLVED

It appears in custom stick mode, CSC startup no longer works. I Switched to Stick mode 1 and wooooof up start the rotors. Deleted the custom settings and re created and nope rotors will not start. Due to the control input combination I had in Custom I cant replicate the CSC start settings.

Anyway, as I'm going through PfCO qualification and will end up flying a shared drone as part of my search and rescue team, I suppose now is as good a time as any to learn to fly again with standard control inputs!
2019-6-4
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hairy Cow Films Posted at 6-4 23:52
RESOLVED

It appears in custom stick mode, CSC startup no longer works. I Switched to Stick mode 1 and wooooof up start the rotors. Deleted the custom settings and re created and nope rotors will not start. Due to the control input combination I had in Custom I cant replicate the CSC start settings.

Which for most is Mode 2 as it's the default.

Good to hear you got it resolved.
2019-6-5
Use props
Stryker03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 206345 ft

United States

Glad you figured it out.
2019-6-5
Use props
marktottymy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91860 ft
United States

I believe at one time I was able to stay in mode 1 and perform CSC by pushing sticks to bottom outer position (instead of inner)...worth a try if you like mode 1...
2019-6-6
Use props
Hairy Cow Films
lvl.3
United Kingdom

marktottymy Posted at 6-6 06:04
I believe at one time I was able to stay in mode 1 and perform CSC by pushing sticks to bottom outer position (instead of inner)...worth a try if you like mode 1...

It works in Mode 1, it appears to be just Custom that no longer works
2019-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules