Feature Request: ISO Min and Max
2102 6 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zephiel
lvl.1
Philippines

I know we can set the ISO manually in Pro Mode..
But how about we can set the ISO in Auto Mode to have a minimum and maximum ISO.
That would be great! What do you think guys?
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Zephiel. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you.
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department for attention. For additional information,  The parameters can be adjusted in the DJI Mimo App. Thank you for continued support.

In Pro mode, ISO, shutter, and EV values can be adjusted automatically or manually
In M mode, shutter and ISO can be adjusted.
In A mode, EV value can be adjusted.
2019-6-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Alternative or additional suggestion - when ISO is automatic. the current value is not displayed in the app - could it be possible for it to display the current value as well as the word "Auto" - eg "Auto 100".  That way one can keep an eye on the ISO in use, when you have shutter speed fixed, and change the ND filter if the ISO gets too high.
2019-6-4
Use props
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

My cheap phone has the function of locling ISO  and.leave shutter speed as auto, it is handy. wonder why it is impossible in OP which cost twost the price of my phone which released three years ago.
2019-6-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This would be a great feature that 'should' be implemented in the Go / Go4 app for all devices!
2019-6-5
Use props
Vai0l0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 540282 ft
Italy

fansfe82067d Posted at 6-4 21:46
Alternative or additional suggestion - when ISO is automatic. the current value is not displayed in the app - could it be possible for it to display the current value as well as the word "Auto" - eg "Auto 100".  That way one can keep an eye on the ISO in use, when you have shutter speed fixed, and change the ND filter if the ISO gets too high.

Agree so much,
we can lock shutter and leave auto iso
but current iso should be shown
it's very hard to understand if we're shooting at max iso therefore having a bad footage or we're in an acceptable range
2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules