Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 3 controller
1319 5 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fjrussell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19734 ft
United States

will a phantom 3 advanced controller work with a phantom 3 standard drone?
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Phantom 3 Standard remote controller is not compatible with the Phantom 3 Advanced. The Phantom 3 Standard uses wi-fi connection, however, the Phantom 3 Advanced use a light bridge connection. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-6-4
Use props
fjrussell
lvl.1
United States

will a phantom 3 advanced controller work with a phantom 3 standard drone?
2019-6-4
Use props
fjrussell
lvl.1
United States

ok thank you. ordered a new remote. company sent the wrong one to me.
2019-6-5
Use props
djiuser_FtOREP1RS5YF
New

United States

Only place I could find to ask this. My friend is giving me his Phantom 3 SE 4K drone and the only thing I need to know is, will my Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus work with that setup? Meaning, can my phone pair with the drone ok and will the DJI Go app work. Thanks
2019-6-5
Use props
Mark Smallwood
New

Australia

djiuser_FtOREP1RS5YF Posted at 2019-6-5 19:41
Only place I could find to ask this. My friend is giving me his Phantom 3 SE 4K drone and the only thing I need to know is, will my Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus work with that setup? Meaning, can my phone pair with the drone ok and will the DJI Go app work. Thanks

I had the same ser up and it worked. So mine was a phantom 3 SE , i lost the drone in the water if i buy a standard drone will my controller hook up to it?
2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules