Think I've messed the activation (maybe??)
1299 2 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0TfnywWUwajc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138054 ft
United States

I purchased a Phantom P4P without a camera.  So then I installed the camera and started the notepad.  It came up with the activation screen.  I don't know what button I hit by accident.    It went to the page with the  "Go Fly" stage and I panic and try to shut everything down.  Now when I boot it the camera comes up and inititalizes but I'm unable to link to the remote.    I Tried pushing the little button on the side and it blinks properly but no link.  I'm hoping I didn't really mess it up because I have no idea what would be in the activation.   Any way to solve my self induced brain fade.

Thanks,

Don
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend updating the firmware of your aircraft and remote controller to ensure that the aircraft would communicate with your remote controller. You may refer to our video tutorial below for updating the firmware of the aircraft as well as the remote controller. You may send us the serial number of your drone to check the activation history of your unit. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-6-4
Use props
djiuser_0TfnywWUwajc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138054 ft
United States

I'm the one who messed it up.  You don't need to be sorry.

serial number: OAX3G3KOO5JO27  

Don
2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules