Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal roll control is tilted :(
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can we have some aggressive Gimbal roll control on the next update or something?  It will suck to constantly adjust for level horizon.  It's not noticeable unless you look at the skyline and where the ground meets.  The angle is quite large but I assume this happens during/after fast flight w/ direction changes.  

I know it looks more cinematic if the gimbal roll looks non-existent but the horizon line issue really sucks.  Can you apply the solution to the Spark, Mavic 2, and P4P V2.0?  Just increase the gimbal roll tolerance parameter a bit?  I really want it to be Level w/ the Horizon every time and if it can't be done instantly at least have it auto do it every 2 seconds, please.  The drone knows what straight and level is but the gimbal apparently at times does not.
2019-6-4
Use props
KEJ
First Officer
United Kingdom

Hi
Have a read of the manual and program one of your controller buttons (off memory C1 or C2 on the back of the controller).

This works exactly for me.

Watch:

Cheers

2019-6-5
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

KEJ Posted at 6-5 03:27
Hi
Have a read of the manual and program one of your controller buttons (off memory C1 or C2 on the back of the controller).

What do you mean?

Also, I find my camera is spot-on perfect w/ the horizon on take-off but it's pretty much tilted after flying hard..
2019-6-5
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Captain
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

try calibrating the gimbal on a level surface before flight. I have noticed when i rush to take off i always get a little gimbal roll.
2019-6-5
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BagoDJIoperator84 Posted at 6-5 06:20
try calibrating the gimbal on a level surface before flight. I have noticed when i rush to take off i always get a little gimbal roll.

yeah, that is probably it too
2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules