758 7 2019-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bledus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91217 ft
Germany

Hello!
I received an email from DJI informing that the "CARE REFRESH" is available finally in Europe, and I see the following message in the mail "Until June 30, 2019 you can join DJI Care Refresh when activating your Osmo Pocket."
Do I understand that it is free for new users? And those of us who acquired and activated it months ago can not opt for it?

Thank you for clarifying and sorry for the writing, use a translator ...

regards
2019-6-5
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

No! It costs you 39 Euro for 12 months and you have the chance for 2 new OPs in case of damage (whatever happened!).
you have to pay 29 EURO f. the 1st OP and 39 EURO for the 2nd OP.
Due to the fact, that the costs for a repair will be  by far higher, I booked this service.
2019-6-5
Use props
Bledus
lvl.1
Germany

And do you know if it can be purchased even if the OP is activated in February?

In its conditions it says:

Reminder: DJI Care Refresh can be linked to a DJI product that meets the following requirements:
   1. New product and not activated;
   2. Aircraft or stabilizer activated in the last 48 hours;
   3. Portable device activated in the last 30 days;
   4. Repair at an official DJI service center (72 hours after receiving the invitation by email).

But I do not know if they will have this deference with those who bought it before there was service in Europe ...

thanks for answering!
2019-6-5
Use props
Essjay
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I’m in the UK and recieved the same email. I also noted the conditions that Bledus has highlighted above and was also suitably confused as to whether those of us who have already registered our devices would be excluded from the offer. My Osmo Pocket was activated several months ago.
I decided that I would go ahead and make a purchase of DJI Care Refresh anyway, and the purchase went through and I have received a receipt for the purchase.

I would have thought that if my application for purchase of DJI Care Refresh was not allowed, then the purchase request would have been refused, as the OP was previously activated. However it was accepted and I have been charged.

I would think DJI have a list of all devices that have been registered/activated, and when done, so to take my order with payment would appear to be an acceptance of the offer. If that is not the case, then I will be seeking redress.
2019-6-5
Use props
Bledus
lvl.1
Germany

Good feedback Essjay!
Well I will do like you ... for the price and the conditions I think it is a good option to have covered the OP ...

I'll tell you later, when I get home to have the serial, if I could also buy it ..

Thanks guys!
2019-6-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

We had the same delay in Australia and I was not allowed to purchase Care Refresh because my Pocket was a few weeks old.   I was annoyed then and would be even more annoyed now if they have changed their policy to allow earlier purchasers to qualify.
2019-6-5
Use props
Bledus
lvl.1
Spain

Well, I just got home and I tried it and I let it buy without problem and my OP was activated in February ... so very happy with DJI for letting European users to access this insurance that we could not do when buying it months ago ...

Good for DJI!  
2019-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out! The DJI care refresh is now available in Europe. For clarification, the DJI care refresh can be purchased in our store for only 39 € for every unit. You could still take advantage of your unit even if your product has been activated more than 30 days for as long as it's within this current promotion. For your reference, please see the image below. Thank you for your support.

2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules