Hyperlapse in Mimo (Android) at last!
943 6 2019-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

Yay! Just fired up the Mimo app on my dedicated drone/OP device (Android) and noticed that there's finally support for hyperlapse! Awesome just got even more awesome! I know there's a similar thread for iOS, but for some reason I didn't check if it was supported in the Android app as well. But, better late than never I guess.
2019-6-6
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

From what I was told, by my local DJI rep, Android capability preceded IOS on the Mimo app. Even now, I have found the IOS version a bit buggy..
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. Yes, we already added the Hyperlapse mode for the latest version of the DJI Mimo for the Osmo Pocket also we added some other features to the said version. Should you have any other concerns Please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-6-6
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 08:29
Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. Yes, we already added the Hyperlapse mode for the latest version of the DJI Mimo for the Osmo Pocket also we added some other features to the said version. Should you have any other concerns Please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your continued support!

Hello. Well, it wasn't a concern really. I was actually happy to discover that hyperlapse is finally supported in Mimo app. It's getting more and more fun to use the Osmo Pocket.
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CasualDronePilot Posted at 6-6 15:22
Hello. Well, it wasn't a concern really. I was actually happy to discover that hyperlapse is finally supported in Mimo app. It's getting more and more fun to use the Osmo Pocket.

Thank you for the additional information you have shared. Happy filming always. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-6-7
Use props
timothywhitemooregmail.com
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-6-6 08:29

Using Mimo has been Horrible
2020-6-25
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

User forums are places where one can come and discuss issues and possibly find solutions to any problems one might have

If we knew what you feel is 'horrible", someone might be able to help you with your issues.
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules