Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care service level - Germany.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jasiek.urbanski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8205 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hey,

I want to show you in what condition the drone came back to me after the DJI Care exchange from a professional and beloved DJI service in Germany. Long story short I have sent the drone and the camera to DJI after it was completely flooded. The drone fell into a pretty dirty river, so it was covered in mud. I cleaned it as much as I could, but it was impossible to clean everything. They sent me a drone and camera in the same case, not even cleaning it from sand. There is more. They have sent me used aircraft. On DJI website i found this: "if your coverage amount is sufficient, a brand new aircraft will be provided if the covered unit is demaged beyond repair" Should I therefore receive a new one?  Check out photos below:

1.jpg
20190606_105842.jpg
20190606_105858.jpg
20190606_110011.jpg
20190606_111733.jpg
20190606_120616.jpg
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jasiek, I am terribly sorry for the troubles that had caused to you, sorry I am not able to get the case number by your email. Could you please provide me with your case number? I will check your case with the proper team and help. Look forward to your reply.
2019-6-6
Use props
jasiek.urbanski
lvl.1
  • >>>
Poland

I have sent you PM.

There is more. Now i found out that i have received older version of Inspire 2. Mine had metal string securing the gimbal. This one has not... This is just ridiculous.
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

jasiek.urbanski Posted at 6-6 04:45
I have sent you PM.

There is more. Now i found out that i have received older version of Inspire 2. Mine had metal string securing the gimbal. This one has not... This is just ridiculous.

Received the case numbers and replied. Sincerely sorry again for the troubles.
2019-6-7
Use props
jasiek.urbanski
lvl.1
  • >>>
Poland

I still haven't received any response from you in my case. How long can it take to write "We have sent new set. Please send back the garbage we sent you."? I know that with such a service it may seem like your equipment should be lying on the shelf as a decoration, but in my case it works and I lose money every day renting a replacement.
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

jasiek.urbanski Posted at 6-10 01:37
I still haven't received any response from you in my case. How long can it take to write "We have sent new set. Please send back the garbage we sent you."? I know that with such a service it may seem like your equipment should be lying on the shelf as a decoration, but in my case it works and I lose money every day renting a replacement.

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. I noticed that your new case has been escalated and the local team is doing the best to work out the case. Hope the drone will be sent asap. I will keep an eye on it.
Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you are to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.
2019-6-27
Use props
jasiek.urbanski
lvl.1
  • >>>
Poland

Can you tell me why you need 3 days and counting to repair and test something that hasn't been damaged?? You just had to replace it with a new one... It's been 4 days since you received it!
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

jasiek.urbanski Posted at 6-28 01:11
Can you tell me why you need 3 days and counting to repair and test something that hasn't been damaged?? You just had to replace it with a new one... It's been 4 days since you received it![view_image]

I am sorry for the waiting, Jasiek. I had asked the local team to ship your drone back soon. They will send out the package asap.
2019-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules