Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
same issue with usb c cable stuck
1844 6 2019-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZhoItuaNeau
lvl.1
Chile

Hello! So I unboxed my new ronin-s and I started to charge it, but when I tried to unplugged it, it got stuck! It won´t come out now. I´ve seen in other thread in this forum the same problem but no solution from DJI other that taking it to a phone service, Please is there any real solution? I'm not able to ship it over the US.

greetings from Chile.
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. We would recommend removing the cable from the charging port of the Ronin -S with extra strength to see if you could remove it. However, it's recommended to make a video while doing this so that if ever that there will be a problem with a Ronin-S this would be documented. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-6
Use props
ZhoItuaNeau
lvl.1
Chile

thanks for your response! so, if I do it, is there any chance I could mess up the internal machinery of the ronin s by removing the cable with extra strength?

I'm also guessing that the usb-c has an inside estructure with some kind of "teeth" that holds on to the port, so I'm afraid that if I pull out too hard those "teeth" would break?
2019-6-7
Use props
djiuser_ps6EPyWIVgSW
New

Ecuador

HELP PLESE!!! How can i fix this horrible problem ?? If someone know the solución please let me know, i'm very sad ! It is not easy to get a ronin S, i had to work a lot because i really wanted to get a great equipment of photography.
2019-8-18
Use props
Giagabriela
New

Ecuador

Hola! Pudiste resolver el problema? Me pasa lo mismo... No puedo más
2019-8-26
Use props
Giagabriela
New

Ecuador

DJI Tony Posted at 6-6 10:22
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. We would recommend removing the cable from the charging port of the Ronin -S with extra strength to see if you could remove it. However, it's recommended to make a video while doing this so that if ever that there will be a problem with a Ronin-S this would be documented. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Please tell us the solution. It's horrible to get this kind of problems with DJI...
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Giagabriela Posted at 8-26 17:22
Please tell us the solution. It's horrible to get this kind of problems with DJI...

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. If the battery is stuck and unremovable even you put with extra strength, we would recommend contacting our support using the link below for a further evaluation of the Ronin-S that has stuck battery. You may reach our support using the link below. Thank you!

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules