Osmo Pocket problem, reboot looping
3939 8 2019-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kramble
lvl.1
Netherlands

My Cosmo pocket stopped recording this afternoon , after I flipped it to selfy stand and it started shaking turning '8' patterns...

Right now it's in a reboot loop and the gimbal is only starting up half!
It feels very hot.. Not the problem of HD filming. I shot in 1080/60fps
Already formatted SD , didn't help..

Looks like he is dead or so!?
Can't use it, can't connect it to phone or else!

Don't know if there is a hard reset / firmware reset!

2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could send us a video showing the problem with our Osmo Pocket? You could upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-6
Use props
Kramble
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 6-6 10:15
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could send us a video showing the problem with our Osmo Pocket? You could upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/krq8xw3s2enahsz/osmo%20reboot.MOV?dl=0

here you can see the problem.. I started it up twice.
There's no more activity inside!
2019-6-6
Use props
Kramble
lvl.1
Netherlands

Also in the last captured and saved movie, there was coming horizontal noise lines, about 20 seconds before he died.
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kramble Posted at 6-6 22:58
https://www.dropbox.com/s/krq8xw3s2enahsz/osmo%20reboot.MOV?dl=0

here you can see the problem.. I started it up twice.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We will coordinate this situation for a further check to our related department. Thank you for your cooperation.
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kramble Posted at 6-6 23:43
Also in the last captured and saved movie, there was coming horizontal noise lines, about 20 seconds before he died.

Hi, thanks for waiting. I would like to clarify if you manage to charge the Osmo Pocket to see if there will be changes? If the problem persists, we would recommend contacting our support for further evaluation. You may contact our support using the link below. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-6-13
Use props
djiuser_RuWaY9MzLmaD
New
Malaysia

My dji osmo pocket has the same loop problem. I cannot use it anymore because it keeps on looping the DJI image once I switch it on. Any idea how to solve this?
2019-8-10
Use props
djiuser_RuWaY9MzLmaD
New
Malaysia

My dji osmo pocket has the same loop problem. I cannot use it anymore because it keeps on looping the DJI image once I switch it on. Any idea how to solve this?
2019-8-10
Use props
d00dz
New
Philippines

I'm also having the same problem. Reformatting the SD card did not work for me.

Hope someone will be able to help.
2021-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules