Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fujifilm X-T3 and more cameras supported
2598 12 2019-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jet16
Flight distance : 60715 ft
Japan

I use various cameras at work, but among the cameras I own, X-T3 can record the highest quality video.
It is thought that X-T3 will play an active part in work from now on for a while. I look forward to the complete support of X-T3 on Ronin-s, which many users around the world are looking forward to.

Originally, Ronin-s was purchased and sold at the same time as it was supposed to be used with other cameras, and there were many options available, but so far Ronin-s has not been as active as expected for use in work .
That's because Ronin-s doesn't support X-T3 and many cameras.
While the completeness of the Ronin-s as a motorized gimbal is very high, many users will switch to other manufacturers' gimbals as it is.

I want to trust the products released by DJI, and hope for the future support, not betraying the expectations of the purchased users.
As one user who is a DJI fan from the early days of drone, I look forward to rapid development in the future so as not to lose out to other manufacturers that support more cameras faster.
We want you to disclose a rough release time of X-T3 support so that more users want to wait.
Users trust more than you think.

With love from Japan.

2019-6-6
Use props
DGBarar
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Count me as another X-T3 that just purchased a Ronin S.  It would be terrific if you could add the FujiFilm X-T3 as a supported product.  BTW.  I also own a Phantom 4 Pro.  Love this product and looking forward to release of the Phantom 5.  I might even be able to convince myself to purchase an Inspire 2.  Don Barar
2019-6-7
Use props
DGBarar
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Count me as another X-T3 owner that just purchased a Ronin S.  It would be terrific if you could add the FujiFilm X-T3 as a supported product.

BTW.  I also own a Phantom 4 Pro.  Love this product and looking forward to release of the Phantom 5.  I might even be able to convince myself to purchase an Inspire 2.

Don Barar
2019-6-7
Use props
JacobACrocker
lvl.1
United States

II hope DJI sees that there is a whole community of people that are waiting for the Ronin S to interface with the X-T3.
If we could just get confirmation that they are working on making that happen, it would be very appreciated!
2019-6-9
Use props
jet16
Japan

I also really think so.Thanks!
2019-6-9
Use props
markt99
lvl.1
United States

I completely agree. I bought the Ronin S and the Fuji XT3 early on and have had big drifting issues. They were never resolved or even addressed by the girl in the mask beyond the boilerplate "what are your settings, send us a video" response.  The least they could do is fix the drifting problem and make this work with the Fuji XT3 with a firmware update. I could have bought the stripped down model and saved a few bucks if I'd known they were't going to follow through on their promises.
2019-6-11
Use props
jet16
Japan

It is just like you said.
Is she in mask looking at this thread? I would like to know the latest firmware development progress.
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi all, what we can confirm is Fujifilm X-T3 will be supported via the future firmware upgrade, but we do not have the estimated date yet, we understand your concern and our engineers are working on it, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website, thank you.
2019-6-14
Use props
jet16
Japan

Thank you for your comment.
The DJI development team is still working on supporting Fujifilm X-T3.
We are already waiting for a long time, but we expect to see it in the near future. Please announce again if you can predict the release time.
Users from all over the world are looking forward to your ambitious development!
2019-6-16
Use props
azelsman
lvl.1

I am also a bit frustrated waiting for a firmware update to include the X-T3. As it is now I need a third hand to start recording video, pull focus and hold the gimbal. Maybe you guys could create a third hand while we wait for the firmware update?
2019-9-3
Use props
LHimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 62 ft

They released a firmware update with support for the X-T3 on the 28th of august
2019-9-4
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
Captain
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>

LHimage Posted at 9-4 07:58
They released a firmware update with support for the X-T3 on the 28th of august

it's no good, fuji doesn't work with Ronin S yet
2019-9-4
Use props
txel
lvl.3

The latest firmware leaves fuji still in a corner. There are still deficiencies DJI is missing the opportunity to be a leader
2019-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules