Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quickshots not saving
9129 6 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mxve94
lvl.1
Germany

Dear members / DJI Team,

I have problems saving quickshots. My Mavic pro 2 fully perfroms them until 100% and then returns to the starting point. But the drone somehow does not save them.
I read that some users have had similar problems. For some, deleting and reinstalling the Dji Go App 4 has worked. I have tried it and it didnt help.
I have an internal SD card that is correctly put inside and saves all kinds of videos and photos. Anything but the Quickshots.

Could you please help me out? What else can I do to make it work?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

2019-6-7
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 8330174 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Have you installed a microSD card in the card slot?  All my drones save data to this card.
2019-6-9
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try refreshing the firmware
2019-6-15
Use props
djiuser_tq1QXMOpwkns
New
Australia

G’day Mxve,  did you solve your quickshots recording issue.  Im having identical problem!

Cheers
2019-12-23
Use props
Aviamar
lvl.1

Netherlands

djiuser_tq1QXMOpwkns Posted at 2019-12-23 20:19
G’day Mxve,  did you solve your quickshots recording issue.  Im having identical problem!

Cheers

Same problem here!!
2021-1-27
Use props
Aviamar
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2019-6-9 20:21
Have you installed a microSD card in the card slot?  All my drones save data to this card.

Your quick shots as well? And do you have your SD into the drone or into the controller?
2021-1-27
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 8330174 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Aviamar Posted at 1-27 01:35
Your quick shots as well? And do you have your SD into the drone or into the controller?

Some of my DJI drones have internal SD cards but all have a slot to install microSD cards.
I have never had a problem recording Quickshots however I don't use them often.
You state you can record video, I assume it is to the removable microSD.
This should be where the Quickshot saves as well.

One thing to test is that after doing a Quickshot land the drone and without turning it off hit the play icon on the right side of the screen.  It should take you to a screen where the recorded files are displayed.  There is one for photos and another for video.  Look in the video tab for the quickshot.  If it is there it can be played and transferred to your phone.
2021-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules