1248 3 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

Hi everybody !
i've buy a second hand mavic iar...im so happy !
but i have 2 problems...
i made 2 photos cancelled sucesfully...every i put the sd into the pc...they reappared !
and the second problem...i have shot 2 panorama photo one on 180 and the second like a sphere
why in the panorama folder there's nothing ? i think i have it inside de 100 media...butboth looks like 180 photo...where is my shpere photo ?
thank you for your help and sorry for my english !

P.S. thirth problem... i have 3 panorama on my SD...why when i put my SD...i found just 2 panorama ? and if i put the sd in my mavic air...i have 3 panorama ?

2019-6-7
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Here is my best interpretation of the issue given English is not your first language.
1. In order to have the files in the panorama folder you need to select this option in the camera settings on the Go 4 app. "Save unstitched Pano photos"

2. In order to create a sphere you need to use an external program, a simple google search should help you determine how this is done.

I hope this has been of some help
2019-6-8
Use props
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

ShermanFlyer Posted at 6-8 03:04
Here is my best interpretation of the issue given English is not your first language.
1. In order to have the files in the panorama folder you need to select this option in the camera settings on the Go 4 app. "Save unstitched Pano photos"
[view_image]

HI ! i have found those videos

I hope could help someone
thank you for your help !
2019-6-8
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

sirioilmago Posted at 6-8 11:00
HI ! i have found those videos