1278 3 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LtCol_Penquin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 727598 ft
United States

Hey all!
Been testing the Osmo Mobile 2 for a while with an iPhone 8 Plus. So far so good, except I can't do anything with the MOV files I'm downloading. They will play, but I can't import them into Preimier Elements 13. Anyone know if I can either change the format to MP4 or convert it to something I can use?

Thanks

2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day LtCol_Penquin. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information and recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who are using the Preimier Elements 13. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-7
Use props
Andy2336
lvl.1

United States

As we know, MOV is a typical supported format for Mac apps including iMovie. Why users still have issues when editing MOV videos,but don't worry,you can convert mov to other format,highly recommend you a stronger software--dumpmedia video converter,have a try!
2019-8-1
Use props
Andy2336
lvl.1

United States

Andy2336 Posted at 8-1 01:24
As we know, MOV is a typical supported format for Mac apps including iMovie. Why users still have issues when editing MOV videos,but don't worry,you can convert mov to other format,highly recommend you a stronger software--dumpmedia video converter,have a try!

you can click here
2019-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules