Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MSDS Doc for Shipping Osmo Pocket for repair!
2559 4 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mnliew
lvl.3
Singapore

Can anyone help to share the MSDS doc. for the Osmo Pocket?
I cant ship my osmo pocket to HK for repair bec DHL refused to accept package bec I dont have the MSDS doc.
I have email support@dji.com but with no support.

PLEASE help

This is really yucky .......
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mnliew. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. With regards to this matter. I can send you the MSDS file please send me a PM providing your best email address where I can send the file. Thank you.
2019-6-8
Use props
mnliew
lvl.3
Singapore

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-8 09:25
Hello and good day mnliew. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. With regards to this matter. I can send you the MSDS file please send me a PM providing your best email address where I can send the file. Thank you.

PM send
Pls revert quickly
I need to use the Osmo pocket this coming 30th Jun
2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the update mnliew. I have already sent the MSDS file on the email that you have give. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.
2019-6-10
Use props
johannessutedja\
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-10 08:24
Thank you for the update mnliew. I have already sent the MSDS file on the email that you have give. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.

I also need msds dji osmo pocet especially regarding battery, requested by the shipping department
can you help me thanks
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules