Dji Phantom 4 Advanced white dots in camera
1679 9 2019-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DuZZxx
New

Turkey

Hi I  have a phanom 4 advanced. When I take a photo or take a footage I se a lot of white or red dots. Is that a promblem. How can I solve it. Sorry for my language. Thanks.
asd.jpg
2019-6-8
Use props
DuZZxx
New

Turkey

these picture is a screenshot from my video
2019-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DuZZxx. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Does this issue appears on the original flie and may I know what is the model of the SD Card that you are using please? In addition can you please reset the settings of the camera for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-6-8
Use props
Digiflight
New

I am having the exact problem....it started after I did a firmware update...Dji has not responded to my inquiry
2019-9-26
Use props
Digiflight
New

I am having the exact problem....it started after I did a firmware update...Dji has not responded to my inquiry
2019-9-26
Use props
Digiflight
New

2019-9-26
Use props
Digiflight
New

2019-9-26
Use props
Digiflight
New

This is completely unacceptable!!!!!
2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Digiflight Posted at 9-26 22:12
This is completely unacceptable!!!!!

Hi Digiflight, sorry to read the issue. Please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/service/repair The designated team will take care once they received the package.
2019-9-28
Use props
Tyler Duke
New

United States

I have the exact same issue, with the pixels in and red lines. It is driving me crazy and messing with my work! What the hell?!
2020-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules