Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Considering Purchase
935 3 2019-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BBerry
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67028 ft
United States

Hello. I currently own the DJI Mavic Air and the DJI Mavic2 Pro. I am now considering purchasing the Matrice 210 V2 and equipining it with the Z30 and XT. After reading through the forum, I see that there have been this aircraft (along with the Air and M2P), would you recommend as purchase for venturing into industrial type work?
Thanks.
2019-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BBerry. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information and recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots ho owns the Matrice 210 V2. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-8
Use props
Robert M Serino
First Officer
Flight distance : 2324268 ft

United States

While I do not have a M210 V2, I’ve had my M200 with X4S and separate FLIR Boson for 18 months and it has been absolutely excellent all-around.  It’s a strong platform and performer, and completely reliable in support of the things I do with it.  My wonderful dealer (sUAS LLC) set it up well and they’re always available to answer questions, an important aspect for long-term satisfaction.  Absolutely no regrets and would definitely buy my M200 again.
2019-6-9
Use props
El Kab0ng
First Officer
Flight distance : 156499 ft
  • >>>
United States

We got the 210v2 about a month ago and have just begun putting it through it's paces recently.  There are some limitations with the V2, like the fact that you can only use Occusync 2 remotes with it, meaning that you can't use a remote from an Inspire 1 as a slave (which is what we wanted to do to have a separate camera operator), so be prepared to purchase either another Cendence remote or an Inspire 2 remote.  We currently have the Z30, XT2, and X5S for our sensors using the Z30 and the XT2 as our main payload package.  With this configuration, we are getting roughly 35-40 minutes of "on station" flight time (going to a point and staying there) in various conditions and roughly 30-35 minutes of patterned flight time when flying an established route.  Overall, the 210 is a dream to fly.  It's responsive, quick, and nimble.  It doesn't doesn't have the twitchy nature of the Inspire, but has all of the performance you'd expect to have from a much smaller device.  I feel a lot more confident flying the 210 than I do flying my Mavic and a ton more comfortable than I do flying the Inspire.  I'd definitely buy the M210 again, and will probably be purchasing another one to meet our project needs in the future.  I highly recommend it if you have the need and the means.  
2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules