Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S compatibility with Nikon Z series camera's new firmware 2.0
2004 4 2019-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rockassical
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27917 ft
United States

Does anyone know if Ronin S works with Nikon Z series cameras' new firmware 2.0 (released on May 16)? I am asking this because Nikon doesn't give an opportunity for its users to downgrade the firmware in Z series cameras. So if the new firmware doesn't work with Ronin S, there is no way to go back to the old firmware and continue using Ronin's camera controls.
2019-6-8
Use props
Jeffro West
lvl.1
Canada

Hey, It works great with the current firmware update for the Ronin as well. I haven't had issues. I was having issues before where my Nikon Z7 wouldn't connect with the Ronin, seems to work everytime now. Hope this helps.
2019-6-13
Use props
almacrae
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21467 ft
United States

Jeffro West Posted at 6-13 20:03
Hey, It works great with the current firmware update for the Ronin as well. I haven't had issues. I was having issues before where my Nikon Z7 wouldn't connect with the Ronin, seems to work everytime now. Hope this helps.

I haven't had any luck with my Z6 and the Ronin S.  Are you saying that your Z7 works as you expected it to with the Ronin?  I have both cameras, both with firmware 2.0 but, haven't tried the Z7 on the Ronin S yet.
2019-6-17
Use props
jajarmy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 162536 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

tough luck.. ..i've migrated away from nikon because of this
2019-6-25
Use props
JasonATX
lvl.1
United States

Just purchased  Nikon Z7 and it works perfect with my Ronin S... no problems here!  Love my z7!
2019-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules