Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart Controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruce60
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I like the big screen on the ‘smart’ controller paired with my Mavic Pro 2 but I find it quite  unreliable for keeping the signal connection with the drone - sometimes  losing it completely if it goes behind a building or even a tree (losing line of sight temporarily) and going beyond 1000m seems out of the question so far.
More alarmingly, I lose the ability to  stop/start recording and occasionally get the message saying ‘no storage  space’ with a prompt to clear space - even if it’s early on in a flight  and with a 64Gb card - which I presume would mean a reformat of the  card. I have to bring it home and restart the drone to enable recording to  begin again.
Anybody else have or had any or similar issues and know how to resolve them?

2019-6-9
Use props
GhostintheSky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207936 ft
United States

Are you flying in heavy surroundings like trees, buildings, power lines, or cellphone towers? That can cause issues with signal strength. Are your settings on the controller set to highest resolution recording and sync the footage from the mavic to the controller? That will fill up your card too with all videos you have taken.
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules