Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go App Update Soon?
1268 4 2019-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBSonic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey guys,

I have the Samsung S10 and use it with the Osmo Mobile 2. While I can record 4K video in the DJI Go App, Slow Motion mode is not available and I also can't use either the 2x Zoom or Wide Angle lens.
Is there an update planned to support multi lens phones like the S10 ?
I know some users are using Filmic Pro to better use the full camera capabilities of their phones with the Osmo 2.

An update would be good, since the subject tracking function only works with the GoApp, not in Filmic Pro.

2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JBSonic. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will be the release of the said update. For the latest news and update with regards to this matter. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the most recent detail and updates. Thank you for you valued support.
2019-6-9
Use props
haithum
New
Pakistan

waste of money if you use Android mobile... I dont know why DJI blocking android users with this feature and suporting Apple... very disappointment.
2019-6-27
Use props
cyberworld23
New
Indonesia

haithum Posted at 6-27 22:10
waste of money if you use Android mobile... I dont know why DJI blocking android users with this feature and suporting Apple... very disappointment.

And dji go apps do not support using external mic..very dissapoint
2019-6-28
Use props
JBSonic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use the S10 normal camera mode rather than the DJI App, UNLESS I want to do Motionlapse or Tracking stuff obviously, which only works through the DJI app.
In terms of video recording, the Original S10 camera app is much better obviously, not only does it shoot 4K 60fps. It can shoot 4K 30 in HDR (video) which is great and looks good. More details in shadows and highlights (unlike cine cameras, it uses multiple exposure bracketing to achieve a higher dynamic range look, but it works).

So unless DJI goes ahead and updates their app, I recommend using your phone's original camera app and use the osmo 2 basically just to smooth out video footage.
2019-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules