Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image will not focus, even using MF since firmware update
519 1 2019-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse14fca52
New
United States

I just updated to the latest firmare as of 6-2019 and now my Mavic Pro camera will not focus. Both on my phone and the video the drone records is completly out of focus and unusable! If I put my finger very close to the camera the image of my finger looks relativly in focus but evrything at any distance is completly blurred out. I have tried both auto foucus and manual and neither have any affect. When I adjsut the manual focus it doesn't change the image in the slightest. I have reset all the camera setting to factory defaults but it still does this. Any thoughts? I have seen other issues simialr but not to this extereme where even manual focus did nothing. I apprerciate greatly any assistance anyone can offer.
2019-6-9
Use props
fans7892b049
New
Flight distance : 209518 ft
Canada

Q: Are you able to switch between Photo and Video?  IF NOT...then you may have the same problem I did (and just solved thanks to an earlier post from last year).   Try taking out the SD card and see if the problem persists.  IF the problem goes away...then you need to reformat the SD card.  Note: I had to reformat mine via my computer before the DJI Go app would recognize the card to even be able to reformat it using the app.
2019-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules