615 4 2019-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kgtdtm
New
Flight distance : 115650 ft
Turkey

Hi all,

I had a soft crash with my spark. Then i realized the camera and the gimbal motor separated. I have tried to push softly camera towards to the plate. However, I cant manage it. Gimbal motor overload warning is shown, when I try to use my drone and I can not control the gimbal.  

I have checked parts in detail but nothing seems broken to me. I was wonder if these parts, shown in the pictures, can be unite again or should I replace gimbal motor completely?

Thanks in advance.

gimbal motor

gimbal motor
spark2.jpeg
2019-6-9
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry to see that - I'd ship it back to DJI
2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day kgtdtm. I am sorry to know what happened to the previous flight you had with your DJI Spark. Since this issue happened I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-6-9
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

Ouch! Poor little Spark. I hope you'll get it up and running... I mean FLYING soon.
2019-6-9
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Ow. That doesn't look like a "glue it back" type fix. I think I'd send it to DJI.
2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules