Smart Controller: no places recognized for flight recording entries
820 0 2019-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fizpix
lvl.1
Germany

Dear all,

I am absolutely happy with my Smart Controller and M2 Pro, but there is one issue with the flight records:
If I go to Me / Flight Records, the list with all flights performed with the Smart Controller are shown. In the list on the right hand side, left column (Date), there is the time in the first line and the second line should show the place, where the flight has taken place. Unfortunately, on my Smart Controller, there is only the message "map is loading" for all flights, but no place. In addition to this, on the summary on the left hand side of the screen, the number of visited places is: 0 (excuse my translation of the messages, but I am using the German language on the display).

On my iPhone, this problem is not available, all displayed information are correct there. But after switching to the Smart Controller (with the same drone), the problem came up. I already called my shop in Germany and they advised me to update to the latest firmware first, which I did today, but the problem is still there.

It is a little bit annoying, because the device is so great, but this issue makes it very difficult to identify flights. Any help is very, very appreciated.

Many tx.

Cheers
Kai

2019-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules