Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Option to manually Enable / Disable WIFI/Bluetooth
543 6 6-9 20:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HDRushmore
lvl.2
Brunei

Is there a way to Turn off the WIFI / Bluetooth when not in use?  In order to save some battery juice ?

6-9 20:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi HDRushmore, we do appreciate your interest in our products. As of the moment, we don't have an option to turn off either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on your Osmo Action when not in the operation mode. Rest assured that this concern will be forwarded to our related team for future development. After the evaluation of our engineers, significant suggestions or requests may be implemented via firmware , app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the "Release Notes" specific for your product. We appreciate your understanding and support. Thank you.
6-10 08:49
Use props
djiuser_CFRzzFy0vLNz
New

United States

Hi DJI,

Please help update this, there are over 400 people who have viewed this.  It will be a great way to save power on the osmo action, I know when I do that with my gopro and X3000 it saves a ton of power.  Please help us update this on a firmware update.
12-3 14:34
Use props
CemAygun
First Officer
Turkey

+1 here, I would love to have the option as well.
12-3 17:58
Use props
SwissT
lvl.1
Switzerland

THIS ! My Yi4K cann do that, and that cam was much much cheaper.

I also wish a flat color profile and a option to show always the battery in % instead of this in inaccurate battery icon.
12-3 23:01
Use props
ChrisCam
lvl.1

Germany

I would also very much appreciate this feature, otherwise it‘s not safe or legal to use the cam in an airplane.
12-6 03:16
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI should  say:  Wifi is Off   and blte is  not active till the  Memo App is active. they did not so is that true It is off  till the app is active or is it ON  all teh time bluetooth I say On.  not wifi so DJI please do come forward.
12-6 07:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules