New Osmo Action Firmware Released (06/10/2019)
13322 21 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overall:
  • Date: 2019.06.10
  • Firmware: v01.03.00.10
  • DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.1.4
  • DJI Mimo App Android: v1.1.4

What’s New?
  • Optimized 8x slow motion video quality.
  • Fixed issue: when recording for an extended period, the video and audio became out of sync.
  • Fixed issue: when using playback, the camera occasionally restarted.
  • Fixed issue: when recording, the camera could not connect to DJI Mimo.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart Osmo Action and DJI Mimo, and retry.

2019-6-10
Use props
TheOne1894
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Where to download?
2019-6-10
Use props
djiuser_q9gdRhVvgxSo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86227 ft
Vietnam

thank you DJI
2019-6-10
Use props
djiuser_q9gdRhVvgxSo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86227 ft
Vietnam

my issue about RockSteady is still not fixed in this new firmware.
2019-6-10
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

It is not on the DL page yet so you will have to DL and install on the phone VIA the mimo APP,,,, which i was also able to do just now ( failed this with the first update when i got the camera )
I also made a post about this being out in the osmo action forum.

What i did was start mimo APP change to osmo action, got notification about new firmware - downloaded it - turned off mimo APP - turn off mobile data turn on wifi and BT - turn on camera - connect wifi and BT to camera - start mimo APP got notification again to update firmware,,,, did that.
2019-6-10
Use props
Sauliuslag
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Connect  DJI Mimo app on your phone and your Osmo Action.
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-6-10
Use props
fans1751852b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

When can we expect an update which will allow us to control the amount of in-camera image sharpening or at least which will allow to disable the sharpening at all?
2019-6-14
Use props
treben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 281916 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope to see continued updates on the osmo action firmware. Thank you for your work so far.
2019-6-14
Use props
djiuser_PytuqzM24G4W
New

United States

Ever since the update, my Osmo Action has reset itself multiple times (starts to go through the initial setup, and battery drains (about 25%) just sitting overnight after a full charge. What’s going on? My first action cam, and not happy about it. Voice Actions seem to not work most of the time either, and I have to talk very close to it, and ignores me a lot. Not what I expected from the famous DJI company. Hope my videos come out okay when I review them.
2019-6-15
Use props
Paydino
New

Pakistan

2019-6-16
Use props
csaby74-sp
lvl.1
Hungary

If I get to a hard-to-reach location and go from powerbank, it will turn off after 15 minutes. It would be good to turn off the auto power off
2019-6-17
Use props
Lex_Luchor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Spain

Paydino Posted at 6-16 21:49

What is your problem?
2019-6-17
Use props
SidneyW
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

"Unofficial battery detected" message. Battery is fully charged.  Can't update firmware with less than 10% battery.  How can battery be unofficial?
2019-6-21
Use props
djiuser_CG8GF1Uj2TcX
New

United Kingdom

Good to see the updates but would like to see  the colour saturation improved. Colours on the osmo action seem muted and don't look as good as the gopro. Would like to see the colour saturation boosted  a bit so the sky looks bluer.
2019-6-25
Use props
Vinterstille
New

Denmark

I still can't connect using the Mimo app to the DJI Action using stock Android 9 with the latest updates on the Google Pixel 2. I get a "make sure the camera is close by and turned on" message.
Only way to get a connection is if I set my phone to Airplane mode, restart the phone and turn on bluetooth and wifi and THEN start the Mimo app.
2019-6-26
Use props
Drones Puppet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390154 ft
Germany

Lex_Luchor Posted at 6-17 06:02
What is your problem?

Jumping panning and massive lag. It's no possible to follow an object via screen.
2019-6-27
Use props
fans96a0634c
New
United Kingdom

I am trying to download videos from Osmo Action to my pc. The PC does not recognise the camera when connected to the usb port. When I take the SD card out and put it into the computer, I cannot play the videos - all I get is sound.  They play very well in the Mimo app on my iphone. How do I get them off the camera onto my computer please.  I have the latest firmware.
2019-7-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans96a0634c Posted at 7-10 03:28
I am trying to download videos from Osmo Action to my pc. The PC does not recognise the camera when connected to the usb port. When I take the SD card out and put it into the computer, I cannot play the videos - all I get is sound.  They play very well in the Mimo app on my iphone. How do I get them off the camera onto my computer please.  I have the latest firmware.

Try copying the files from micro SD card onto your hard drive before playing. There may be on or two Problem when trying to play 4K or with drivers.
2019-7-11
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Why the AUTO POWER OFF does not have option to select OFF!
All others action cam do have this features allow to turn it off instant of minutes select!
Please workout the proper firmware......
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_BdqJLF8lvE4W
New

Croatia

Will be in future possibly update for burst photo to prolong from 1 seconds to 3 seconds?
2019-8-25
Use props
Infernvs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4528 ft

It would be great to have a download link since with the mimo app seems to be impossible to upgrade anything doesn't matter how many times I try keeps to give me the same error and not transfer the firmware at all.
2019-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules