Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 has disappeared from Google Play
2833 7 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mifo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824032 ft
Slovakia

DJI GO 4 has disappeared from Google Play.
Can anyone help ?
2019-6-10
Use props
Mojopong
New
United States

Having same issue finding app in play store in the US. I started looking because I was having problems yesterday looking at images I had taken on my drone through the dji app. I took the SD card out of drone and computer saw the images fine but the dji app never would load the images from the SD card.
Can anyone that still has the app confirm it can see your images from your SD card from the dji go app?
2019-6-10
Use props
PixelSyndicate
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110407 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can confirm this happened for me as well. It continually crashed on my Samsung  8+ so I removed it intending to use my samsung tablet in the meantime. When attempting to re-install it, it didn't show up in the app-store when searching on the phone. Searching the app store from my computer and a browser also did not show it. Googling to search it up as a URL provided me this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4&hl=en_US  ... and this would return with an 'app not found' message.  I installed the APK from the downloads page on the DJI software site and after-which it's now showing up on the browser based app-store?!  Searching again on the phone's play store app still didn't find it until i used ALL UPPERCASE in the app name... e.g. 'DJI GO 4--FOR drones since P4'.  Now i can see it.
2019-6-10
Use props
Mojopong
New
United States

Looks to be back up now... There was an update today apparently. Not sure why that removed it from the store but it's there now.
2019-6-10
Use props
jajarmy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 162536 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

maybe next trade war target would be DJI
2019-6-24
Use props
fans7dd5fc89
New
United Kingdom

Are you using  a mobile??
2019-6-29
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Just checked, from Asia it is still in play store.
Checked via US-web-proxy: still there!

Try via pc, perhaps, delete the cache of the play store.
2019-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi all, DJI Go 4 was removed temporarily for some reasons on 10, June but it was recovered right away, close this thread, thanks.
2019-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules