Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAVIC PRO Battery causes downing
916 2 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EFMB MATT
lvl.1
United States

Mavic Pro.... I was flying my drone at the shore. All of a sudden an alarmy about the battery went off, the safety control said the drone was returning home. In 5 seconds the drone was down. I haven't been able to find it, I think it might be in the water and gone for good. Never had an issue with it the 7 times I've flown it since December. Has anyone else experienced this type of issue? Any way to get it reviewed by DJI and possibly replaced that anyone knows of?
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day EFMB MATT. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Pro and I am sorry for your loss. Since this issue happened I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-6-10
Use props
joooker124
New

India

It seems that DJI released the long expected firmware for the AIR: The release notes: ... I wonder what actually happened at DJI . ... Updated to fw .500, nearly missed one of my cats, TOTALLY UNSTABLE indoor, without GPS.
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules