Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Firmware Bugs with the Osmo Action
1531 10 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49c1baf6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2015627 ft
  • >>>
United States

With the new firmware update, now when you use the "start recording" voice command with the Osmo action, the camera will start recording with whatever you have last set on video, and not what you have selected to record at. For example, if you have slow motion set to record at 1080P 240 frames per second and you say "start recording", it will revert back to whatever you had set up to record video in video mode instead of recording 1080P 240 frames per second that you have selected in real time.

Also, the voice commands are now far more unresponsive than before the update, particularly the "stop recording" command.

DJI has been magnificent in responding to these issues, and I trust that will not change, and these bugs will be corrected with yet another firmware update in the near future.

2019-6-10
Use props
peiter
First Officer
Denmark

O yes more firmware's for us in the future, and so a even better camera.
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and thank you so much for your feedback. I will forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department to check and confirm. We do appreciate your valued support.
2019-6-11
Use props
fans47e6ba09
lvl.3
Greece

Another issue, if you turn sound off you still get clicks when you press quick switch.
2019-6-12
Use props
fans49c1baf6
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans47e6ba09 Posted at 6-12 05:39
Another issue, if you turn sound off you still get clicks when you press quick switch.

How do you turn the sound off?

If I'm not mistaken, there is only a "low" option, and not "off".

2019-6-12
Use props
fans47e6ba09
lvl.3
Greece

fans49c1baf6 Posted at 6-12 07:25

If I'm not mistaken, there is only a "low" option, and not "off".

There is an ‘off’ option.
2019-6-12
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans49c1baf6 Posted at 6-12 07:25

If I'm not mistaken, there is only a "low" option, and not "off".

With latest firmware 01.03.00.10 there is an 'off' choice as well.
2019-6-13
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-11 08:30
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and thank you so much for your feedback. I will forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department to check and confirm. We do appreciate your valued support.

DJI Stephen

Can you please pass the following to the appropriate department:-

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1884268

2019-6-13
Use props
fans49c1baf6
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 6-13 05:18
With latest firmware 01.03.00.10 there is an 'off' choice as well.

Thank you for that.

I just found the setting, and turned off the sound.

2019-6-13
Use props
peiter
First Officer
Denmark

If you save a custom setting, it do list ( under custom profiles ) the resolution and FPS + Rocksteady and AWB, but it list nothing about if it have dewearp on or color profile used.

I just went thru high - mid - low audio, and there are differences at least in between high and low ( i now use low )
I also made some recordings out of my 2 floor window last night, cars passing buy down on the street sounded weird ( wind noise reduction was not on ) sound a little like the 2 microphones fight over which one to be in charge, and end up with a tie, and a resulting tin can like addition to the sound.
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Aardvark Posted at 6-13 05:21
DJI Stephen

Can you please pass the following to the appropriate department:-

Hello and good day Aardvark. Hello and good day.  Thank you for reaching out and for the link that you have poted. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules