No squares or gird display for vision calibration with iMac (SOLVED)
1129 0 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
5000msl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277178 ft
United States

Got a status error I needed to calibrate my vision sensors. I was in the middle of a week long camping trip, so no computer to use, but never saw any problems with the M2P - it flew well, responded correctly, took great video and photos.
When I got home I watched the vision sensor tutorial video by DJI. Launched the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 app on my 2017 5K iMac (running Mojave) and connected the M2P with the USB-C cable. Clicked the icon, updated the flight zone database, and confirmed latest firmware in aircraft. Then clicked Calibration.

It didn't recognized my screen resolution, so I entered it manually. Calibration screen opened fully, but no red or green squares or black dots ever appeared. Tried various things.
Deleted DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 from the computer, redownloaded DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 app, reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 (with the little side app HoRN
DIS),  restarted computer, and exactly the same thing - no detection of screen size, then once I entered the screen size manually, no red or green boxes ever appeared. My iMac screen is 5120 x 2880. I tried that, then I tried 2560 x 1440, and even tried 1280 x 720 with no success.

OK ------- apparently it is a problem with having external displays attached to the iMac. I turned off those displays, restarted DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and was able to reach the working calibration screen.

2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules