940 3 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
526floridafly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88622 ft
United States

Hi,

I have the DJI refresh and had to return the Drone for likely replacement as gimbal is broken,  frame bent,  etc.  I have the UPS confirmation Drone was recieved.  4 Days ago.  Still no response or acknowledgement of reciept.   How long should I wait?  Is there a contact number so I can discuss my case?

I really enjoyed flying the Mavic 2,  but now realize on certain intelligent flight modes,  it just flys away,  or as in my case,  sped up and crashed into a building.  

Thanks.  

2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi 526floridafly, we sincerely apologize to know your package is still not registered in the system, I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, your case has been escalated to the related team to double check, we will have someone to contact you after the investigation, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-6-10
Use props
526floridafly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88622 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-10 18:50
Hi 526floridafly, we sincerely apologize to know your package is still not registered in the system, I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, your case has been escalated to the related team to double check, we will have someone to contact you after the investigation, please wait patiently, thank you.

Mindy,

Thank you.  I received a call from DJI and now a replacement drone is on its way.  I appreciate your escalation.  I would recommend all to purchase the refresh.  It definitely puts your mind at ease.  
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

526floridafly Posted at 6-13 16:47
Mindy,

Thank you.  I received a call from DJI and now a replacement drone is on its way.  I appreciate your escalation.  I would recommend all to purchase the refresh.  It definitely puts your mind at ease.

Glad to know the drone has been shipped out and you are welcome, thanks for your continuous support to DJI, hope you will receive the drone soon.
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules