Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xxemericaxx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

Is someone able to explain how the point system works on this site?

2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the image below for your reference in regards to earning points here in DJI Forum. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

2019-6-11
Use props
xxemericaxx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome

Thank you
2019-6-11
Use props
Teja123
New

India

Hello,
Is someone able to explain how the point system works on this site? i am new to the forum.
2019-6-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Teja123 Posted at 6-12 01:16
Hello,
Is someone able to explain how the point system works on this site? i am new to the forum.

Hi Teja123, I have attched the screenshot of Point system in 2#, no matter you log in Forum or reply to a thread, you will get Points, the Points can be transferred into DJI Credit when it reaches to certain amount, which can be used to purchase DJI product in DJI Online store. Please let us know if you have sfurther concern.
2019-6-12
Use props
djiuser_BZR76IY2jiy0
lvl.2

United States

I'm new here but i'm pretty sure for every 180 points you earn can be redeemed for 1 DJI Credit For Buying Items on the dji store
2021-2-4
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

I believe the point system is earned by creating new post threads and replying to other posts. It supports the DJI community.
2022-1-14
Use props
ChopperOne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2287 ft
United States

I am also new and trying to understand the points system.  If anyone has any tips beside the above, please share.  Has anyone accumulated enough points to make it worthwhile?  Thank you in advance.
2022-1-24
Use props
ChopperOne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2287 ft
United States

Would you like to be DJI contacts to exchange info?
2022-1-24
Use props
djiuser_rkvCjj0T8Bwg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57191280 ft
Canada

When do these points expire
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_rkvCjj0T8Bwg
lvl.2
Canada

Lets say I wanted to get a dji air 2 battery with all points how does that work?
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_rkvCjj0T8Bwg
lvl.2
Canada

The max per month is 30$ Usd then?
2022-2-11
Use props
maticture
lvl.2
Flight distance : 810446 ft
Ecuador

This is interesting, do someone know how can i pass the credits to my actual account? To buy a new drone?
2022-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

maticture Posted at 6-24 20:30
This is interesting, do someone know how can i pass the credits to my actual account? To buy a new drone?

Hi there, you can refer to the link to see if it helps. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200
2022-6-24
Use props
BigDog816
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1800295 ft
Australia

I notice the redeem points example is in USD.  Does that change depending on your region or is the scheme only available to those in the US?
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BigDog816 Posted at 8-21 14:01
I notice the redeem points example is in USD.  Does that change depending on your region or is the scheme only available to those in the US?

Hi, there.
It will change depending on your region.
It will perform an equivalent exchange, please don't worry.
2022-8-22
Use props
pele2020
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2600305 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-6-11 08:06
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the image below for your reference in regards to earning points here in DJI Forum. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

[view_image]

Hi,

I am a little confused about the policy on this forum.
So you need to pay 10$ to have access to the forum.
Or you can log in 360 Day every day so that you get answered a question?
its the first forum I have ever experience something like this.
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry for any confusion caused.
Hope the following details can help you more with your questions:
1. You don't need to pay 10$ to access the forum, please rest assured that you can just access the forum directly.
2. You can answer the question directly, you don't need ereryday.

Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please contact us here anytime.
Thank you.
2022-9-2
Use props
pele2020
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-2 19:32
Hi, there.
We are sorry for any confusion caused.
Hope the following details can help you more with your questions:

Hi Natalia,
thanxs for the clarification.

The question that is burning on my soul is:

will there be an update , so that the mini 3 pro can do waypoints in the video mode?

can you give us a glimpse on what dji is going to decide with this.

And if not. It would be great to know that the company is not planing on doing so.

Then I can make a plan for my future productions.

kind regards Peter Lund
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pele2020 Posted at 9-9 06:25
Hi Natalia,
thanxs for the clarification.

Hi Peter, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. As per the R&D department, there is no plan to add Waypoint mission to DJI Mini 3 Pro, Hope for your kind understanding.
2022-9-10
Use props
pele2020
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 02:27
Hi Peter, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. As per the R&D department, there is no plan to add Waypoint mission to DJI Mini 3 Pro, Hope for your kind understanding.

Hi Natalia, Thanxs.
Would be nice if you are working on giving support to the app community for future video waypoints sessions.

To explain it in detail:
the drone is perfect for doing work that is seasonal. And if you could store the sessions and waypoints you could repeat the route every month. And edit it to a changing environment video. But without this feature I would need to get a bigger drone. But bigger drones are restricted in germany.
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

pele2020 Posted at 10-1 11:04
Hi Natalia, Thanxs.
Would be nice if you are working on giving support to the app community for future video waypoints sessions.

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded it to our team. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-10-1
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2628530 ft
United States

[view_image]

Do you know how I get my post featured on the front page, and where is it?
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Best.JPEG Posted at 11-4 05:50
Do you know how I get my post featured on the front page, and where is it?

Hello, there. May we know which thread? Also, may we know more about the "get my post featured on the front page "?
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232720 ft
United States

Thanks! do the points ever reset though? or do you keep the same amount?
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl Posted at 12-18 06:32
Thanks! do the points ever reset though? or do you keep the same amount?

Hello, there. You may refer to the information in the Forum rules: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1515&pid=623200
2022-12-19
Use props
LTP FPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1080007 ft
United States

So I have about 60points and it won’t let me create a new thread
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LTP FPV Posted at 2-12 13:39
So I have about 60points and it won’t let me create a new thread

Hi, LTP FPV. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Did you receive any error messages? Please try to log out then log in to your account and try posting a thread again. If you have another browser, please try using it as well.
2023-2-12
Use props
djiuser_h24GwhGpRk8S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51486 ft
Greece

Very fair point system
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_ad5wfgCgGFEI
New

United Kingdom

I'm confused as why we need points to have full use of the forum? Still lots of helpful information on here
1-9 13:31
Use props
djiuser_ad5wfgCgGFEI
New

United Kingdom

Getting confused now
1-9 13:40
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ad5wfgCgGFEI Posted at 1-9 13:31
I'm confused as why we need points to have full use of the forum? Still lots of helpful information on here

Hello, there. As New members here, you need to earn 20 points so that you can create a new thread.
Here is the link:  
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1515&pid=623201
May we know if any function you can not use on Forum now? I see you have upscaled to Lv. 1 now.
1-9 20:11
Use props
NYC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20169501 ft
United States

[view_image]

how to get the points from the daily login? I'm logged in most days but I don't think I received 5 points each day. Do I need to log out then log in for it to work?
1-18 16:54
Use props
NYC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20169501 ft
United States

[view_image]

Can you please share the different point levels for the title given. I believe I'm level 2 currently. What's next? Thanks
1-18 16:55
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

NYC Posted at 1-18 16:54
how to get the points from the daily login? I'm logged in most days but I don't think I received 5 points each day. Do I need to log out then log in for it to work?

Hi there, the daily login points will be available for the first login on the same day.
For the user groups, you can refer to the table below. For more details, please refer to this link.
Hope this is informative for you.
1-19 03:59
Use props
FlattyDog
lvl.1

Australia

From what I know, 180 points can be converted into 1 dollar of store credit, you need atleast 1800 points to exchange the points for store credit. The amount of points you have affects what rank you are, however I'm not sure if converting your points will decrease your rank.
3-31 08:44
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FlattyDog Posted at 3-31 08:44
From what I know, 180 points can be converted into 1 dollar of store credit, you need atleast 1800 points to exchange the points for store credit. The amount of points you have affects what rank you are, however I'm not sure if converting your points will decrease your rank.

Hi, there. If you convert your points will not decrease your rank.
3-31 22:07
Use props
TSM121
lvl.1
Flight distance : 241270 ft

Norway

Just some feedback on how this is percieved by new forum users, espcially as I wanted to create a new topic. Pressing "New topic" quickly redirects you with the message: "You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now… (...)" (I thought in the begning that "New group" was the category I tried to post in ) which redirects to an old post that doesn't have the point system. Realized fairly late that there was a link to a new rules-topic, and within that one the answer was located within a post further down . Maybe fix the redirect and combine the point system within " III: Threads and Posts" as it's more natural too look there when you're trying to understand why you can't create a topic? Took me far too long to find out about the point system than I like to admit .
4-6 02:00
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TSM121 Posted at 4-6 02:00
Just some feedback on how this is percieved by new forum users, espcially as I wanted to create a new topic. Pressing "New topic" quickly redirects you with the message: "You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now… (...)" (I thought in the begning that "New group" was the category I tried to post in  ) which redirects to an old post that doesn't have the point system. Realized fairly late that there was a link to a new rules-topic, and within that one the answer was located within a post further down . Maybe fix the redirect and combine the point system within " III: Threads and Posts" as it's more natural too look there when you're trying to understand why you can't create a topic? Took me far too long to find out about the point system than I like to admit .

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Your request for this feature has been documented and will be forwarded to our engineering team for further evaluation.
4-6 02:22
Use props
TSM121
lvl.1
Flight distance : 241270 ft

Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 4-6 02:22
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Your request for this feature has been documented and will be forwarded to our engineering team for further evaluation.

I have to ask. It this rule post https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1515&pid=623201 it says that you will be the "New" group as long as you have less than 20 points. I currently have 21. If I look at the tab "My Home Perm." in the account page there is a checkmark for "Post New Topic" for the category "Products"  (see image) .

However, I still can't post anything? Is there something wrong with my account?
4-6 04:02
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules