Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Nightmare at DJI Store
3983 12 2019-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToscanaDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

After my last dramatic experiment with DJI Store (I ordered a CINESSD that I needed for work, it was available in 2/5 days but it arrived after over 40 days) I tried my luck by ordering a lens (Zenmuse X7 DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens - Order n° 0390389111434) also very urgent. The store indicates that it is available in 5/9 days.
The order was placed and paid on May 16 2019.

And here begins the new nightmare!!!

Attention, in all this time the product has been available on the store in 5/9 days ... it has never been marked as out of stock.

On May 24 i receive this mail:
"Thank you for purchasing from the DJI Online Store. Unfortunately, two to limited production of an item you purchased, the shipment of your order (No. 0390389111434) will be delayed."
...but in the store the item is available!

Then some messages from the Customer Support:

May 28
- Hi Max, upon checking your order is a wait pick status. The Wait Pick Status means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have the items, the system will be assigned to the order and courier to the order. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days.

- Hi Max, we will coordinate this with our Sales Team and get back to you once we received a Feedback.

- Hi, Rest assured that currently, we are working our best and diligently to have the orders out of stock as soon as we can. We are sorry once again for this inconvenience. And also no worries since your order is already elevated to be prioritized.

- As of now, we cannot confirm since we are still waiting for a reply from our Logistic Department. We hope you understand. Thank you.

May 29
- Hi Max, sorry for the late response. After confirming it with the Logistic Team. 0390389111434 The order is expected to be heard tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The warehouse team is actively restocking it. Thanks for patiently waiting and sorry for the delay. If any question, please let us know. Thank you.

May 31
- Hi, sorry for the delay. As for the Logistics Team. We are sorry that it is delayed again and it is estimated to be available on June 6th.

June 05
- Hi Max, sorry to keep you waiting. We'll keep following it up

...then nothing more!!!

Tomorrow I have a national level event to shoot and 50 mm was essential. Another big damage from DJI the lies company... we must hope that there are never problems because as soon as there is something wrong DJI is not able to solve them.

The absurd thing is that over 20 days have passed for a product that has always been available on the store. DJI you really suck!
2019-6-8
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Update from DJI

“Hi Max.
Thank you for patiently waiting, I was able to check the order number and base on what I can see, it is currently out of stock and currently we are still waiting for new updates about the said order that is Zenmuse X7 DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens.”

OUT OF STOCK?
969D2B48-5BAD-496F-BE83-6C23FF66D7B4.jpeg
2019-6-8
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

The nightmare continues, the last response from DJI is this:

- "We really do apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused to you. And as per checking the estimated date that you item will be available is by June 14 Max."

Then after few minutes...

- "My apologies the estimated date that we have is by June 14. And to be honest, we dont have any infomation when this order will be deliver."
So, this is DJI... A company that makes fun of customers!
2019-6-11
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI store, bad experience

After my last dramatic experiment with DJI Store (I ordered a CINESSD that I needed for work, it was available in 2/5 days but it arrived after over 40 days) I tried my luck by ordering a lens (Zenmuse X7 DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens - Order n° 0390389111434) also very urgent. The store indicates that it is available in 5/9 days.

Attention, in all this time the product has been available on the store in 5/9 days ... it has never been marked as out of stock.

"Thank you for purchasing from the DJI Online Store. Unfortunately, two to limited production of an item you purchased, the shipment of your order (No. 0390389111434) will be delayed."

May 28
- Hi Max, upon checking your order is a wait pick status. The Wait Pick Status means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have the items, the system will be assigned to the order and courier to the order. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days.

- Hi Max, we will coordinate this with our Sales Team and get back to you once we received a Feedback.

- Hi, Rest assured that currently, we are working our best and diligently to have the orders out of stock as soon as we can. We are sorry once again for this inconvenience. And also no worries since your order is already elevated to be prioritized.

- As of now, we cannot confirm since we are still waiting for a reply from our Logistic Department. We hope you understand. Thank you.

May 29
- Hi Max, sorry for the late response. After confirming it with the Logistic Team. 0390389111434 The order is expected to be heard tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The warehouse team is actively restocking it. Thanks for patiently waiting and sorry for the delay. If any question, please let us know. Thank you.

May 31
- Hi, sorry for the delay. As for the Logistics Team. We are sorry that it is delayed again and it is estimated to be available on June 6th.

June 05

...then nothing more!!!

Tomorrow I have a national level event to shoot and 50 mm was essential. Another big damage from DJI the lies company... we must hope that there are never problems because as soon as there is something wrong DJI is not able to solve them.

The absurd thing is that over 20 days have passed for a product that has always been available on the store. DJI you really suck!

Update from DJI

“Hi Max.
Thank you for patiently waiting, I was able to check the order number and base on what I can see, it is currently out of stock and currently we are still waiting for new updates about the said order that is Zenmuse X7 DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens.”

OUT OF STOCK?

- "We really do apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused to you. And as per checking the estimated date that you item will be available is by June 14 Max."

- "My apologies the estimated date that we have is by June 14. And to be honest, we dont have any infomation when this order will be deliver."

042306xln9eih6lzy59le6.jpeg
2019-6-11
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Store, bad experience

May 28

May 29

May 31

June 05

...then nothing more!!!

Update from DJI

“Hi Max.

OUT OF STOCK?

2019-6-11
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Store are kidding customers

May 28

May 29

May 31

June 05

...then nothing more!!!

Update from DJI

“Hi Max.

OUT OF STOCK?

2019-6-11
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ToscanaDrone, we sincerely apologize for another unpleasant experience with our online store, we just got the latest news from the warehouse, the order has been shipped out, please check my PM of the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon and we will keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better.
2019-6-13
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Well, did you get your lens?
The DJI site does not show an " In Stock" notification.
It just tells you when it ships after payment confirmation.
Now that does not mean just because they take your order, they have them in stock...
This site (and a couple more) show an "In Stock" notification:
https://www.dronenerds.com/produ ... 0000024-01-dji.html
2019-7-25
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Flycaster Posted at 7-25 06:38
Well, did you get your lens?
The DJI site does not show an " In Stock" notification.
It just tells you when it ships after payment confirmation.

Hi Flycaster
The DJI store is run like hell... when I ordered the lens it was available in 2/5 days after payment. I received it after more than 40 days, after so much anger, after having written so many times to the assistance and after receiving at least 4/5 phone calls from the customer care.

Also now ... on July 19th I ordered a Ronin-SC (0398401497804), it was listed as available in 2/3 days ... I'm still waiting and the assistance told me that maybe it will be available in 15 days. It's an inadmissible thing

If all goes well with DJI there are no problems. If there is a problem then it is something that cannot be solved because in DJI they have closed minds and blinders and they can't do anything.

P.S.
It's just a small note but in the last 3 months I spent for my work more than 20,000 euros in the DJI store.
2019-7-31
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Snot trying to be snarky, but what did you learn from all the "buying experiences" with the dji store?
There are other vendors out there that are easier to buy (they will tell you if they have it in stock) and reasonable returns are soooo much easier....
2019-7-31
Use props
mranweiler
lvl.1

United States

Man, I wish I knew about all of this before buying through the DJI store. The facebook page said it was 1 business day from payment to shipment but once I placed the order, it jumped up to 7-10 business days. I chat with support and they tell me 11.

So I go to B&H and they can ship same day. Have you ever tried to cancel an order through DJI? Impossible! They won't do it. The only way to cancel an order is to refuse or return it once its delivered.

What a waste!  Their products may be good, but the customer service and buying process is terrible.
2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mranweiler Posted at 8-12 08:34
Man, I wish I knew about all of this before buying through the DJI store. The facebook page said it was 1 business day from payment to shipment but once I placed the order, it jumped up to 7-10 business days. I chat with support and they tell me 11.

[view_image]

Hi mranweiler, sorry for the troubles caused, may we have the link of this post so that we can verify with the team?
According to the DJI Online Store, only the Mavic 2 Pro(DJI Smart Controller) has the stock and the estimated shipping date is  7-10 business days after payment confirmation. Other versions are out of stock.
I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the order cannot be canceled because it has already been shipped, please refuse the package when it arrives, we will arrange the refund as soon as possible, thank you,
2019-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules