Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO $ app no video on tablet telemetry ok
850 5 2019-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Nino Perdido
lvl.1
United States

Perhaps it is the tablet it is a Samsung Galaxy with WiFi 7" Using Amdroid 5.1 (Lollipop) OS, do I need a more powerful tablet? My phone still works perfect.
Thanks in advance
EL....

2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if you've managed to re-install the application to see if there will be changes? Ensure that the files are saved before deleting the app. Did you try to capture or record a video to see if there will be a file that would generate in the SD card? Have you tried to update the firmware of your unit? You may also consider using a different mobile device to isolate the problem and be able to check if the situation is due to a compatibility matter. You may refer to the compatible devices below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-6-11
Use props
El Nino Perdido
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-11 08:03
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if you've managed to re-install the application to see if there will be changes? Ensure that the files are saved before deleting the app. Did you try to capture or record a video to see if there will be a file that would generate in the SD card? Have you tried to update the firmware of your unit? You may also consider using a different mobile device to isolate the problem and be able to check if the situation is due to a compatibility matter. You may refer to the compatible devices below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

[view_image]

I have reinstalled the app., (even did a factory reset on the unit). A little background: I've never had a tablet work only my phone. I tried two other tablets one did not have the ability to load the app. The second had this same issue no video but telemetry ok.  I guess I need to try a tablet that is more powerful. The requirements are for Android 4.4.2 or better, toes the Lollipop mean anything?
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

El Nino Perdido Posted at 6-11 08:42
I have reinstalled the app., (even did a factory reset on the unit). A little background: I've never had a tablet work only my phone. I tried two other tablets one did not have the ability to load the app. The second had this same issue no video but telemetry ok.  I guess I need to try a tablet that is more powerful. The requirements are for Android 4.4.2 or better, toes the Lollipop mean anything?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You may try to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem if this was due to the camera problem of the aircraft. However, if the problem persists after testing with different mobile devices, we would recommend contacting our support for further evaluation of your unit. You could reach our support via the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-6-11
Use props
El Nino Perdido
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-11 14:23
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You may try to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem if this was due to the camera problem of the aircraft. However, if the problem persists after testing with different mobile devices, we would recommend contacting our support for further evaluation of your unit. You could reach our support via the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support

Newbee error, I did not connect the tablet to the Mavic Air WiFi. It would be nice if the message appeared on the screen from the controller if the screen is blank. Some of the toy drones tell you to reconnect. It is not fully resolved as my controller battery was dying as I determined the failure. I'll update again tomorrow.

2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

El Nino Perdido Posted at 6-11 17:48
Newbee error, I did not connect the tablet to the Mavic Air WiFi. It would be nice if the message appeared on the screen from the controller if the screen is blank. Some of the toy drones tell you to reconnect. It is not fully resolved as my controller battery was dying as I determined the failure. I'll update again tomorrow.

Hi, thanks for the update. You could connect your tablet to the Mavic Air's wi-fi, as well as in the remote controller via cable. For additional information, you'll be getting two types of prompt message in the top right corner in the app, it would be "DISCONNECTED" or "AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED". If you happen to encounter the DISCONNECTED message, it means that the mobile device is not connected to your aircraft and RC, however, if the message is AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED, it means that the RC and aircraft are not connected. We do appreciate your support.
2019-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules