2678 6 2019-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AJ_Naro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87582 ft
United States

Hello,

I recently purchased a Matrice 210 V2 with a zenmuse Z30 and XT2 for our police department to use for search and rescue operations. With the bundle, we also purchased a secondary cendance controller to be used in a Master-Slave configuration. The master controller (the controller that was shipped with the Matrice 210) works just fine and connects to the 210 no problem. The second cendance controller cannot connect to the aircraft nor the master controller no matter what I try. I have tried setting it as the master, setting it as the slave, updating firmware on all applications and the controller itself. Everything is current and no firmware updates are available. I have also tried using an ipad, and an andriod tablet, and I am still having issues.

I have followed all tutorials online, and the screen I need where it asks to enter the slave controller ID number and authentication code, does not show up on either screen. I really have exhausted almost all options trying to get these controllers to link together. I am using the DJI Pilot app, as its the only app compatible with the V2 Matrice series.

The absolute only descrepancy I can find is with the actual controller firmware. The controller that DOES work is reading firmware 01.00.0450. The controller that does NOT work is reading firmware 02.00.0160. Just to be clear, both controllers are telling me that everything is up to date, and no updates are needed. This seems completely backwards to me and im pretty much at a loss on what to do from here. I dont know if the slave function just has not been implemented into the Pilot app yet, or if theres something wrong with our controllers. Ive attached some pictures for clarification. Sorry they are so small. I dont know how to make them bigger.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Controller that does not connect

Controller that does not connect

Controller that connects

Controller that connects

2019-6-11
Use props
AJ_Naro
lvl.1
United States

I think I figured out the issue. I finally resorted to searching model numbers on the controllers and discovered the model numbers are different. Im betting the model number we purchased it for the 210 and not the V2. Ill advise if this fixes the problem once we get a new controller.
2019-6-11
Use props
El Kab0ng
Second Officer
Flight distance : 156499 ft
  • >>>
United States

AJ_Naro Posted at 6-11 12:42
I think I figured out the issue. I finally resorted to searching model numbers on the controllers and discovered the model numbers are different. Im betting the model number we purchased it for the 210 and not the V2. Ill advise if this fixes the problem once we get a new controller.

Our dealer had advised us that there was something holding up letting the 210v2 use a slave controller, either Cendence or the Insprie 2, when we making our purchase as we also wanted the master/slave configuration.  I'm not sure if that's what you're going through, but it sure sounds about right.  Sadly, there doesn't seem to be much help here when it comes to the 210v2.  
2019-6-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi AJ_Naro, sorry for the late response. 02.00.0160 is the version number of V1, I'm afraid that it can not work with V2, you may contact the seller to change and check again, thanks!
2019-6-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

AJ_Naro Posted at 6-11 12:42
I think I figured out the issue. I finally resorted to searching model numbers on the controllers and discovered the model numbers are different. Im betting the model number we purchased it for the 210 and not the V2. Ill advise if this fixes the problem once we get a new controller.

Indeed that's the issue since V2 is using Ocusync transmission protocol, different in principles of original Cendence incarnation.
2019-6-15
Use props
AJ_Naro
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for everyone's responses and help. I guess the V2 controller has not been released for individual sale yet. But once it does we will grab it and give it another go. Thanks again.
2019-6-17
Use props
MDCN25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57972 ft
Chile

can you have a cedence control for matrice 200 V2.0 as master and slave control inspire 2 to control the inspection chambers ???????
  or they must be both cedence ocusync
2019-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules