Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to always keep DJI Go app in 4k?
671 1 2019-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnyScience
lvl.2
United States

How do you always keep the DJI GO app in 4k?

I had manually set it when I had first got it, then after filming a bunch of stuff I realized everything was recorded in 720 and I know I didn't change it back.  So that's great, a bunch of great content and memoreis we can't get back recorded in trash 720.

So has anyone had this problem before and how can I set and lock the DJI GO app to film in 4k?

2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Johnny, sorry for all the trouble that it caused. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Please provide a short video of the issue for further checking. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. As of the moment, these are the supported devices that can support 4k. Please refer on the compatibility list below, thanks!
iOS System
iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR

Android System
VIVO X20 Plus, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL2, Nexus 6P, Huawei P10+, Huawei P10, Huawei MATE 10, Huawei MATE 9, Huawei V10, Huawei Honor 10, Huawei Honor 9, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Xiaomi Mi 6, Xiaomi Mi 5S, Xiaomi Note3, Oneplus 5T, and Smartisan Pro 2
*The list of supported devices will be continuously updated

2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules