Front Camera Option Record
708 1 2019-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gary Dennis
lvl.1
United States

So when I try and use the front camera to record video, it will not record at all.  But when I flip the camera around to the Back Camera it will record.  This is extremely a pain in the tail when I am doing solo shoots for video.  I can take a regular picture all day long.  I never had this problem before until the other day when I went to use it for a Real Estate shoot.  Everything else seems to work just fine.  If I dont use the DJI app I can use the iphone camera to record, but I like the auto follow to help when doing video alone.  Has anyone else had this problem?
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Gary, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. Currently, IOS device does not support  panorama shooting, because the front camera resolution is low, so the imaging effect is poor. Also, no slow-motion shooting option, because this photography itself does not support the front camera. May I know what mobile device, App and IOS / Android version you're currently using? Would it be possible to provide a short video of the issue for further checking? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.
2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules