3298 3 2019-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

HI All:

What is the highest capacity charger that i can use with the Ronin S.  I know the Ronin S comes with a 24 watt charger.  Would it be possible to use the 85 watt charger that comes with a Macbook Pro without damaging the battery?

Don Barar
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi DGBarar, we do appreciate your interest in our products and thanks for reaching out. The Ronin-S (Essentials Kit & Standard Kit) supports chargers with the power up to 24W. The fast charging heads that are available on the market and meet the QC standard can also be used for charging. The charging time varies depending on the power of the charger.
For example, the typical charger’s output power is 10W (5V-2A). When it is used for charging the Ronin-S (Essentials Kit & Standard Kit), it takes about 5 hours to fully charge.
However, kindly take note that the power of the charger should not exceed 24W. Appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2019-6-11
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-11 13:39
Hi DGBarar, we do appreciate your interest in our products and thanks for reaching out. The Ronin-S (Essentials Kit & Standard Kit) supports chargers with the power up to 24W. The fast charging heads that are available on the market and meet the QC standard can also be used for charging. The charging time varies depending on the power of the charger.
For example, the typical charger’s output power is 10W (5V-2A). When it is used for charging the Ronin-S (Essentials Kit & Standard Kit), it takes about 5 hours to fully charge.
However, kindly take note that the power of the charger should not exceed 24W. Appreciate your understanding and continued support.

Hi Paladin:

Thank you for the quick response and letting me know that the charger should not exceed 24 watts.

Don
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DGBarar Posted at 6-11 14:00
Hi Paladin:

Thank you for the quick response and letting me know that the charger should not exceed 24 watts.

You're most welcome. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules