1076 18 2019-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steven_sf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24948 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why are there no addtional batteries available for the Osmo Action? It seems like they have been out of stock the whole time. Any estimate when they will be available?
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day steven_sf. . Thank you for reaching out and we do appreciate your interest in our products. As of the moment, we don't have any time frame yet when it will be available/in stock. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav. In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-11
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-11 14:55
Hello and good day steven_sf. . Thank you for reaching out and we do appreciate your interest in our products. As of the moment, we don't have any time frame yet when it will be available/in stock. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav. In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you for your support.

Well, I hope there will be a more definite result than suggested by your reply:

"If ever it will be available it will be posted"
2019-6-11
Use props
steven_sf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24948 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, I have done everything you suggested. That is why I posted. Check the website often. Obvious. Sign up for the out of stock reminder. Clearly. I will point out your out of stock reminders often lag by 48hrs from the actual update of stock.

I would offer a simple suggestion. Take the number of Osmo Actions sold and multiply that number by three. Then make that amount of batteries for sale.
2019-6-11
Use props
ThatUKBloke
lvl.2
United Kingdom

steven_sf Posted at 6-11 21:29
So, I have done everything you suggested. That is why I posted. Check the website often. Obvious. Sign up for the out of stock reminder. Clearly. I will point out your out of stock reminders often lag by 48hrs from the actual update of stock.

I would offer a simple suggestion. Take the number of Osmo Actions sold and multiply that number by three. Then make that amount of batteries for sale.

Yeah i kinda dont get why such a company would not have spare batteries available at time of launch, its not like they dont already have the supplier, i hope to have 6 (probably overkill) as i dont want to have to walk around carrying battery packs just to charge it when im out & about
2019-6-12
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

ThatUKBloke Posted at 6-12 05:08
Yeah i kinda dont get why such a company would not have spare batteries available at time of launch, its not like they dont already have the supplier, i hope to have 6 (probably overkill) as i dont want to have to walk around carrying battery packs just to charge it when im out & about

It's DJI. Why are you surprised? They do this with pretty much every project.

They have made batteries available today - but not the charger with three batteries most of us want. So we'll be dumb and order them anyway at £19 a pop which rises to £32 when you add postage on.  Price gouging by deliberately controlling supply (dealers will not get these for a while) is what DJI always do. It's part of their business model.
2019-6-13
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

AngularIan Posted at 6-13 09:50

They have made batteries available today - but not the charger with three batteries most of us want. So we'll be dumb and order them anyway at £19 a pop which rises to £32 when you add postage on.  Price gouging by deliberately controlling supply (dealers will not get these for a while) is what DJI always do. It's part of their business model.

Yes, I noticed the SINGLE batteries were available.  While I do have some credits with them, yes, shipping almost doubles the cost.  But like you, I want the charger pack.  We wait!!!!
2019-6-13
Use props
ThatUKBloke
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks for the update, 3 Batteries added to cart, not gonna purchase until the charging hub becomes available though
2019-6-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AngularIan Posted at 6-13 09:50

What a whiner you are, do you expect post should be free, yes it costs €19 from China via DHL that’s about the going rate and if you buy 3 it’s still €19 , there are also sellers on amazon selling batteries, where do you get price gouging , do you think dealers will sell cheaper, do you think Fuji cannon Sony Nikon go pro etc etc etc sell there accessories cheap orwhatplanet are you on, it’s not that long ago you said you’d never buy another product from dji.
I’m convinced you only buy dji products so you can whine day and night, what a sorry sack of sh#t you put forward, it’s pathetic nonsense.
2019-6-13
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 6-13 17:14
What a whiner you are, do you expect post should be free, yes it costs €19 from China via DHL that’s about the going rate and if you buy 3 it’s still €19 , there are also sellers on amazon selling batteries, where do you get price gouging , do you think dealers will sell cheaper, do you think Fuji cannon Sony Nikon go pro etc etc etc sell there accessories cheap orwhatplanet are you on, it’s not that long ago you said you’d never buy another product from dji.
I’m convinced you only buy dji products so you can whine day and night, what a sorry sack of sh#t you put forward, it’s pathetic nonsense.

Go f*** yourself.  All you do is whine at ANYBODY who doesn't spend every forum post with their tongue buried up DJI's backside.  You are a dick so please fuck off and stop commenting on my posts.

The point I was making was DJI are not supplying dealers, forcing a doubling up of price because customers are being forced to pay exhorbitant shipping charges despite dealers wanting to selll the product at the same price without the shipping charges.  If you need a battery MONTHS after the fucking product launched you should be able to buy one without being price gouged to pay double the price. The bloody thing ships in a box which is 20 times the size it needs to be too. Utter madness. But morons like you will just sit there saying "great job" calling anybody who calls DJI out "whiners". I suggest you go look at Trust Pilot to see the DJI reviews from tens of thousands of customers to get a reality check, you moron.
2019-6-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AngularIan Posted at 6-30 22:34
Go f*** yourself.  All you do is whine at ANYBODY who doesn't spend every forum post with their tongue buried up DJI's backside.  You are a dick so please fuck off and stop commenting on my posts.

The point I was making was DJI are not supplying dealers, forcing a doubling up of price because customers are being forced to pay exhorbitant shipping charges despite dealers wanting to selll the product at the same price without the shipping charges.  If you need a battery MONTHS after the fucking product launched you should be able to buy one without being price gouged to pay double the price. The bloody thing ships in a box which is 20 times the size it needs to be too. Utter madness. But morons like you will just sit there saying "great job" calling anybody who calls DJI out "whiners". I suggest you go look at Trust Pilot to see the DJI reviews from tens of thousands of customers to get a reality check, you moron.

Well looks like I was right whining and shooting yourself in the foot is your big thing. Big foul mouthed idiot.
I managed to buy on from amazon prime no shipping charge , but it’s clowns like you with tiny brains that always seem to have problems.
You just wait while the rest of us enjoy what we have.  LMAO......
2019-7-1
Use props
KerryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI is not supplying dealers? We have the batteries in stock.
2019-7-1
Use props
trontastic
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 7-1 02:55
Well looks like I was right whining and shooting yourself in the foot is your big thing. Big foul mouthed idiot.
I managed to buy on from amazon prime no shipping charge , but it’s clowns like you with tiny brains that always seem to have problems.
You just wait while the rest of us enjoy what we have.  LMAO......

Not for sale on Amazon UK. Link please :  )
2019-7-1
Use props
trontastic
lvl.2
United Kingdom

KerryG Posted at 7-1 09:19
DJI is not supplying dealers? We have the batteries in stock.

OK Multicopter. How much is a single to the uk going to cost me  ?? lol
2019-7-1
Use props
trontastic
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have ordered a single Batt and Spare usb/card door from the DJi web site on the 24th June. Not a word yet. Both things are in stock. The seller hasn’t provided any dispatch details yet. Great !! :  )
2019-7-1
Use props
Sauliuslag
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guys, batteries for other regions like Australia or other Asia are AVAILABLE. For Europe depend of  country. Estonia, Switzerland, ... other counties can order. UK in stock reminder. Shame on you DJI ...
2019-7-1
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

trontastic Posted at 7-1 11:52
I have ordered a single Batt and Spare usb/card door from the DJi web site on the 24th June. Not a word yet. Both things are in stock. The seller hasn’t provided any dispatch details yet. Great !! :  )

I ordered the charging kit, the door and extra filter on the 20th.  Got word, shipping on the 24th - payment needed to be confirmed.
2019-7-1
Use props
trontastic
lvl.2
United Kingdom

ff22 Posted at 7-1 17:33
I ordered the charging kit, the door and extra filter on the 20th.  Got word, shipping on the 24th - payment needed to be confirmed.

Has it arrived yet ?? 5/7/19. My stuff , not sign or an email , tracking, nothing but the original billing great comms !!!  lol   

:  )

2019-7-5
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

trontastic Posted at 7-5 06:58
Has it arrived yet ?? 5/7/19. My stuff , not sign or an email , tracking, nothing but the original billing great comms !!!  lol   

:  )

Oh, yes, I got it all within 10 days or a bit less.  You should check up.  I think some of the Moderators can check on orders.  Ask but don't give the order number publically.  If they agree - contact by private conversation.
2019-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules