Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4K at 24fms
769 11 2019-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altech
Captain
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

Hi Guys, just some testing of the Osmo Action Cam ,  Great footage and Sound = please enjoy  p.s. this is Raw "from the Camera" , not edited

2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Altech. Thank you for sharing this video you have created using your DJI Osmo Action. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2019-6-11
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why even bother shooting "RAW" if you aren't going to edit?  You can use Davinci Resolve for free and color grade.
2019-6-11
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 6-11 15:48
Why even bother shooting "RAW" if you aren't going to edit?  You can use Davinci Resolve for free and color grade.

I understood that to mean that it is the file directly from the camera, untouched, unedited, in it's 'raw' mode. Unless you move to professional cameras you will not see RAW video format.
2019-6-11
Use props
Altech
Captain
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 6-11 16:45
I understood that to mean that it is the file directly from the camera, untouched, unedited, in it's 'raw' mode. Unless you move to professional cameras you will not see RAW video format.

Yes, From the Camera and sent to YouTube  cheers Alex
2019-6-11
Use props
Altech
Captain
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 6-11 15:48

format is MP4 from the Camera. Sorry about calling it RAW   cheers Alex
2019-6-11
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Altech Posted at 6-11 17:35
format is MP4 from the Camera. Sorry about calling it RAW   cheers Alex

There still is a RAW option on the Gopro where the colors are flat.  If you don't color grade then you shouldn't even be shooting RAW.  I never really realized the importance but the difference is where no matter what you do to a non-RAW file, doing the RAW file properly in post Yields Higher results.  Making it look good takes quite an amount of experience to know what to look for.  This is usually After someone has made something amazing then trying to make it look like that.  W/o that role-model, for me I have no idea what to look for and my images always turn out crap or I end up getting there but taking A lot of time.  Kind of like solving a Rubik Cube and getting lucky versus using a sequence on how to get it how it should be from what it looks like now.

I took some photos someone made off his A7 III, I put all the files back to "stock" and tried making it look like how it was edited and I couldn't.  But after a lot of experience, if I attempted it now I could probably pull it off.  I just got heavily into "photography" and aerial video late March 2019 and I don't even work on this stuff every day, all day.
2019-6-11
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-6-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2019-6-11
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Altech Posted at 6-11 17:30
Yes, From the Camera and sent to YouTube  cheers Alex

Thank you for sharing Alex, was that taken using 4k HDR setting ?
2019-6-12
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2019-6-12
Use props
Altech
Captain
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 6-12 01:53
Thank you for sharing Alex, was that taken using 4k HDR setting ?

No , just the 4K setting
2019-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules