No Battery
935 4 2019-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mariat
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My DJI OSMO MOBILE 2 does not charge well, and when it shows that it has full battery it drains within 5-10 minutes, which does not really allow me to film much.

Can you please explain what can I do or will I have to return this item due to the fact that I cannot even film one video??
2019-6-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please make sure that you are using updated firmware for you to get rid off the problems and issues. I will be posting an official video tutorial on how to update your firmware. However, if you already updated your firmware and still receive the same exact problem, I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-6-12
Use props
mariat
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you Gamora, how can I update the firmware?

Thank you  
2019-6-13
Use props
mariat
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Also, how long is the warranty? I bought it 3 days ago.

2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mariat Posted at 6-13 01:41
Also, how long is the warranty? I bought it 3 days ago.

Here is the tutorial video of how to update the firmware on DJI Osmo Mobile 2:

If you bought it 3 days ago, surely it is still under warranty,if the issue persists, please contact our support team for further assistance.
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules